New member in need of motivational friends :)

Hello! I have been using myfitnesspal for a couple weeks and am looking for new friends :) so add me!

I am a mommy of a 9 month old and am looking to lose all of my baby weight as well as some extra! hopefully 20 more lbs down by the end of October if not more

Replies

• mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Hi and Welcome to MFP! I am hoping to be down another 20+ by the end of October myself. Feel free to add me, the more motivated friends, the better! :happy:
  • Keebler125
    Keebler125 Posts: 44
    we all need motivated friends..
    i hoping to loose between 30 and 45 lbs by the end of the year.
    please add me if you would like.

:)
  • Femtec74
    Femtec74 Posts: 347 Member
    Hi there. We all need motivation from time to time. Feel free to add me. We'll do this thing together.
  • virgin222
    virgin222 Posts: 1
    Hi Newbie,
    I just joined and look forward to new experiences and new friendships.
    Look forward to each day with enthuiasm and confidence.
  • I'm new to this program. Just trying to lose 6 pounds. I've lost 22 total, and gained 6 (142lbs to 119lbs and now i'm 126). I fell off the bandwagon with Weight Watchers after reaching lifetime.
  • bklyngirl71
    bklyngirl71 Posts: 381 Member
    welcome:) i'm still try to get the hang of this
  • KatiePeca
    KatiePeca Posts: 314 Member
    Feel free to add me! I've got a 5 year old, 3 year old and 4 month old, I've lost the pregnancy pounds and now I've got about 70 pounds that are all my fault ;)

Katie
  • Welcome! I have a 5 year old and REALLY wish I would have found this site when she was 9 months =D Just log in and track EVERYTHING and you will have no problems meeting your goals!!
  • Kee315
    Kee315 Posts: 33
    Welcome! You will find more than enough support here! Track everything you eat!
  • Feel free to add me too! I have a 3 year old and an 8 month old. I have about 12 pounds to lose...the sooner the better! I love this place...It definitely keeps me accountable for what I eat :)
  • Thank you for all of the great responses! I think this site is really going to change my life for the better!
  • nb9251
    nb9251 Posts: 151 Member
    Hi. I'm not a new member, but I just started to actually use mfp. I too need some friends. My friends and I are having a 7 party on Jan 7, 2012. Meaning we are gonna be in size sevens by then! So I need to kick it into high gear. So anyone can add me as a friend. The more support we all have, the better. Thanks and good luck to everyone. As Dory says "just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming." We'll all get there
  • Jeffnjo
    Jeffnjo Posts: 78 Member
    Welcome!!
    I haven't been here very long.
    Going to try this again & need all the motivation I can get!!

Stacy
  • Cmuehe
    Cmuehe Posts: 40 Member
    Love the Dory thought..."Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming." :-) Good one! Happy Friday everybody. Keep up the awesome work!
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Add me if you like, I'm 45, married, 2 kids, work for the Dept of Defense. Just getting started on my journey. Need to lose (not loose) 70+ lbs.
  • Cob84
    Cob84 Posts: 1
    Feel free to add me :tongue: