My goal: - 50lbs! Anybody else?? Add me

Options
12346»

Replies

• sjb050
    sjb050 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 50 lbs.Have young adult Special Needs daughter that I need to stay healthy to take care of her. Husband had heart attack in July 2017. Daughter has Heath issues too.Need to set the example. Any advise from others would be helpful.
  • rojiblankalizz
    rojiblankalizz Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    sjb050 wrote: »
    I need to lose 50 lbs.Have young adult Special Needs daughter that I need to stay healthy to take care of her. Husband had heart attack in July 2017. Daughter has Heath issues too.Need to set the example. Any advise from others would be helpful.

I'm sorry for your loss. Hope we can help, we all can learn to be healthy together
  • rojiblankalizz
    Options
  • terrimccrery
    terrimccrery Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Me!! Add me if you want!!!
  • maryable2
    maryable2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 100lbs. This is my first day , please help me out.
  • mumbles2013
    mumbles2013 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I started out at 224lbs with a 98lb weight loss target and I've now got 41lbs to go till goal weight of 126lbs. Looking for friends now as I've been doing it on and off. Sabotaging myself for so long and destroying my progress. However this time I know it's for real so please add me people xx
  • PISTASZCZUK
    PISTASZCZUK Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have about 100lbs to lose any support will be greatly returned! Add me
  • chrisgsymfp
    chrisgsymfp Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 50+ lbs, happy for anybody to add me, will provide motivation and support
  • rojiblankalizz
    Options
  • wendhall
    wendhall Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have 50 pounds to lose also! Would love to join. My plan is to log my food and exercise daily and stick within my calorie goal of 1350. I will eat some of my extra exercise points.. I wear a fitbit one and recently was given a gift of a samsung gear 2 smart watch, still trying to figure the watch out. I wrote a long blog post for the first time and when I went to submit it it totally disappeared maybe paper is better.
  • janetloseit1
    janetloseit1 Posts: 1 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Me too, I need to lose 50 lbs!!
  • GoKasey5
    GoKasey5 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Same here, we can do this!
  • getmeowthofhere
    getmeowthofhere Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 55-60 lbs. Down 30 lbs already. My biggest advice is that most of it is diet. I can work out all day long but if I eat like crap the scale goes nowhere.
  • becky6323
    becky6323 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I've lost 40+ and my goal is to lose the last 60-70 I originally set out to lose. Feel free to add me. Almost to my 1 year mark using MFP.
  • rozzee
    rozzee Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 45 to 50 lbs. my problem is I want to see results in a week and I know that's not possible lol
  • rojiblankalizz
    Options
    99 days in ..halfways there!!! Come on we got this!!