Website issues

Options
I have been unable to log food on the MFP website since Sunday. The app works as expected. Has anyone else had similar issues?

Replies

• Dr_Fishbowl
    Dr_Fishbowl Posts: 42 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Yep, i just made myself a spread sheet over the weekend. I come here to weigh in and see how many calories are in food and lost in exercise and just document it myself. What web browser are you using? I'm on firefox.
  • RamboKitty87
    RamboKitty87 Posts: 272 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    There is always some sort of issues with this website, last week I was having issues logging, editing and removing exercise and this week it seems that I have to refresh several times for that exercise to take effect with completing my day as it keeps forgetting to count it which is annoying, sometimes it freezes whilst I am trying to add food then decides to duplicate my added items... but saying that its the best one I have found out there, logging wise and support wise, it has the biggest community support than any others I have tried in the past..
    P.S at times when it does play up I try several other internet browsers, my primary being chrome, I try clearing my history and cache but the issues always continue so it's often down to the server, whether it being server maintenance or just too many people being on at the same time, it usually gets fixed pretty quickly but if in doubt file a ticket.
  • martiniconqueso
    martiniconqueso Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    In this case, it turned pout to be a Chrome extension (https everywhere) that was causing the problem. Should have been the first thing I thought of.

Thanks for the suggestions however.
  • dhimaan
    dhimaan Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Yes much slower than normal in Chrome, my default browser. Using IE for MFP and it's working better.