NEED SUGGESTIONS/ HELP

Options
THE FIRST MONTH I WAS ABLE TO LOSE WEIGHT QUICK. NOW I FEEL AS IF I HAVE STALLED. I WORK OUT ABOUT 6-7 DAYS / WEEK FOR ABOUT 50 MINUTES. I HAVE NOT YET EVEN HIT THE 1/2 POINT. ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT I AM DOING WRONG???? THANKS.

Replies

• Eplizzitiz
    Eplizzitiz Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    try changing up your workouts, that may help.
  • kburns0709
    kburns0709 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    there are lots of topics on here about plateaus you should go look at what others have suggested, theres something about zig zagging calories or changing up your workouts
  • mamapj1
    mamapj1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Are you eating enough? If you fall too far below your calorie goal and work-out too much, it can cause your metabolism to slow down and conserve. You may need to feed it some more.
  • emccand
    emccand Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    are you eating enough calories?
  • ninasparx
    ninasparx Posts: 18
    Options
    how's your diet? did you change anything you are eating??
  • jah1165
    jah1165 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    maybe dropping your calories by a 100 may help.....watching your sodium .......or increasing your protein......might help..
  • ak_in_ak
    ak_in_ak Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I am in a similar situation and I am going to try eating back more of my exercise calories. Depending on how intense your workouts are, you may be retaining water.
  • mlemonroe2
    mlemonroe2 Posts: 603
    Options
    I've heard people say change your workout routine. If you surprise your muscles, you get a better calorie burn. Take a day or two and eat 2,000 or so calories because that will boost your matabolism. Drinking more water and trying to be under on sodium always helps me flush the bloat and make the scale drop. Good luck!
  • mdn15
    mdn15 Posts: 145
    Options
    WOW.. I LOVE THIS... YOU ARE ALL SO GREAT FOR SUCH A QUICK RESPONSE. I USUALLY TAKE A DIFFERENT CLASS (SPIN, DANCE, MUSCLE TRAINING, STEP) EACH DAY. SO THERE IS SOME VARIETY. WHAT I DON'T NORMALLY DO IS GO ON THE MACHINES (I.E. TREADMILL). I TRY TO EAT AROUND 1200 AND I DON'T EAT BACK MY CALORIES. IS THERE SOMETHING ELSE WRONG??