Looking My Best Before I Leave :)

Options
Hiya! I'm really excited to start losing weight! Me and my best friend have always had weight problems, then she found this place and kept BEGGING me to join! So here I am, ready to make a change!
My big goal is to lose 46 pounds before next May when I plan on moving cross country to North Carolina! I wanna look and feel my best when I go off to a new university! :) I'm hoping that through this site (and my best friend's constant motivation!) I can stay on track to losing that weight before I leave!
Its time to make a change! :)

Replies

• Gary6030
    Gary6030 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    You and your friend come join us for the largest MFP Challenge ever! 500 people participating. We'll help motivate and challenge you. Its simple just follow the link and read my first post. Then message me and we'll get you on our 24th team!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/299772-team-challenge-beginning-august-1st-open-to-all
  • iwannawearatutu
    iwannawearatutu Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! You can do this. Get yourself a good posse of pals for support, eat right, exercise, and you will see results in no time! :)
  • Alexandria1213
    Alexandria1213 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I showed your best friend, ohh yeah =P I'm really glad you guys started doing this.
  • mcneesbit65
    Options
    Haha totally! It was Andria's idea to show me this place, and now here we all are! Even though it's been two weeks I'm still trying to get a hold of things.
  • change_happens
    Options
    Hi... I am sure you will hit your goal. Stay motivated and know that it is in your power to change. You can do this!
  • soniamb
    soniamb Posts: 22
    Options
    Hi there, that's great you and you friend have joined together to motivate each other! Feel free to add me as a friend for extra motivation. :) Sonia
  • bklyngirl71
    bklyngirl71 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    wecolme! u could do this