Diet buddys needed!!

Options
kweston30
kweston30 Posts: 6 Member
edited August 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Hi im new! Im 2st 2lbs down from following slimming world but i need more control over my food so decided to calorie count instead! Im a mum of 2 with pcos and ive still got 3st to loose! I need motivation so please feel free to add me so we can support each other

Replies

• Christybenton
    Christybenton Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! Let's be buddies! :) I'm a mom of 4, only 2 of them birthed by yours truly. Lol. Just getting back to a desire for a healthy and fit body/lifestyle. I started a ketogenic diet last week. Only remember ed yesterday that I have myfitnspal app on my phone. Lol! I'd welcome the support and would love to be whatever kind of encouraging I can be for you as well! Best wishes! :)
  • ggcrich
    ggcrich Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in !

Goals without accountability are not true goals. having said that, I'm declaring to my Facebook family that I will lose 15 lbs and gain muscle mass in the next 30 days!

I'll post my progress here, thanks guys ! #HadSomeRiceButVeryLittle #MyFitnessPalAppRocks #AugustGoals
  • deescrappy
    deescrappy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey have u tryed adding boosters while on slimming world there amazing
  • puttingGodfirst
    puttingGodfirst Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome all!! We can do this. Feel free to add me as a friend. I need all the help I can get.
  • colleenbutler2001
    colleenbutler2001 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new here - but I'm in. I'm also a mom of 2 girls. The baby turns two on Sunday and I STILL haven't lost the last 15 lbs of baby weight. It's so, so much harder the second time around I've found. For me, it's all about controlling my eating and staying in the limits.
  • mjtaylor87
    mjtaylor87 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'm new here - but I'm in. I'm also a mom of 2 girls. The baby turns two on Sunday and I STILL haven't lost the last 15 lbs of baby weight. It's so, so much harder the second time around I've found. For me, it's all about controlling my eating and staying in the limits.

I find it is nearly impossible with 2 kids running around. I have 2 boys youngest is 2 as well.