50 lbs down!

Options
bapity88
bapity88 Posts: 98 Member
I'm finally down 50 pounds! I started at the beginning of January. I'm about 5'2" and started at 189 and now I'm down to 139. I still have about 20-25 more to go, but I feel soooooo much better!!

weightlosshighpants726_zpsasdwwuka.jpg

Before
fatall_zpszkoszdjo.jpg

Now
fat4_zpsyhanqnj5.jpg

Replies

• cupcakerpie
    cupcakerpie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    50lbs in 8 months is AMAZING! Congrats girl! <3<3<3
    Also unable to see your pics :(
  • mikusfikus
    mikusfikus Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! It's hard for me to lose even 5 pounds. :( Youre an inspiration! I'm about the same height as you, a bit shorter. May I ask what your caloric intake and excersize looks like. Any tips would be greatly appreciated! Well done! I bet it feels so rewarding!!! :)
  • Rendonator
    Rendonator Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • wannabesmaller2017
    wannabesmaller2017 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! That is so awesome! And very inspiring! I'm 5'2" and my starting weight was 185.5 last month. I'm down to 179.5 so I have a long way to go.
  • bapity88
    Options
    I'll try to upload my photos to a different hosting site. Sorry, guys!! Apparently, Photobucket decided to charge $399 to link to 3rd party sites the day after I posted this. That's pretty lame!
  • serendipity22
    serendipity22 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Good job. You look great.
  • mikusfikus
    Options
    Thank you for replying to my post. Would you mind sharing your food diary so I can get a sense of what to eat to make it on that many calories? Your photos posted - what an amazing transformation!!! You look awesome!
  • bapity88
    Options
    mikusfikus wrote: »
    Thank you for replying to my post. Would you mind sharing your food diary so I can get a sense of what to eat to make it on that many calories? Your photos posted - what an amazing transformation!!! You look awesome!

I would, but unfortunately it wouldn't be too helpful since I mainly just calculate the calories in my head. Sometimes I log breakfast and lunch but not dinner because I know I've only eaten within the calorie amount I had left etc. For breakfast every day I usually just eat a turkey sausage bagel or English muffin with half a slice of cheese. It's about 220 calories. Lunch is usually some frozen, premade entree thing between 200-350 calories. Then dinner is whatever I find on Pinterest or in cookbooks to make.
  • vlnielsen519
    vlnielsen519 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    you look fabulous!
  • jaimydude
    jaimydude Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job! Keep going!
  • mikusfikus
    Options
    Got it, thanks for the info! :)
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a cutie!
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing!
  • majess1022
    majess1022 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    And super cute style, too!
  • Nykkismommy21
    Nykkismommy21 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Wow ,you look absolutely gorgeous in that blue rockabilly dress. Im also trying to lose weight on a 1200 calorie meal plan. Sometimes its hard to reach that. My issue is getting in exercise. I walk a few times a week for an hour,because I kinda have to those days, since they're appts. I have to go to and keep. And I dont drive. But looking to join the gym next month. You look absolutely terrific. Great job.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!