Pagans?

BeckaBush86
BeckaBush86 Posts: 10 Member
edited June 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Are there any Pagans on here that are health minded & would like to chat? No rude comments please. Im just trying to make friends that are similar to myself. Look forward to chatting. Also add me on MFP I post daily.

Replies

• BeckaBush86
    There is quite a lot to explain but just to start things off check out this link
    http://www.religionfacts.com/neopaganism/beliefs
  • BeckaBush86
    Also check out the book "The Complete Idiots Guide To Paganism" it helped me alot when I started learning about it. It breaks down everything & makes it easy to understand
  • Colt1835
    Colt1835 Posts: 447 Member
    There is quite a lot to explain but just to start things off check out this link
    http://www.religionfacts.com/neopaganism/beliefs
    Also check out the book "The Complete Idiots Guide To Paganism" it helped me alot when I started learning about it. It breaks down everything & makes it easy to understand

Thanks so much! I hope you find friends similar to you.
  • BeckaBush86
    Thanks! I love having friends from all walks of life though so feel free to add me! Blessed be )O(
  • otisw
    otisw Posts: 2 Member
    A solitary male witch here. Long walks in the woods are my favorite exercise. I believe that "so long as it harms none" applies to self, too, and not taking care of our bodies has harmful intent. Blessed be.
  • Kullerva
    Kullerva Posts: 1,114 Member
    Do agnostics count? :P
  • otisw
    otisw Posts: 2 Member
    An agnostic is "a person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God or of anything beyond material phenomena; a person who claims neither faith nor disbelief in God. A Pagan is "a person holding religious beliefs other than those of the main world religions." I thought I was agnostic until I learned more about paganism. It's up to each individual to decide.
  • witchy_wife
    witchy_wife Posts: 792 Member
    My username may be a bit of a give away lol. Feel free to add me )O(
  • MichelleSilverleaf
    MichelleSilverleaf Posts: 2,027 Member
    Semi-practicing druid here, feel free to add me :smile:
  • rabblescum
    rabblescum Posts: 78 Member
    Natural Pantheist, feel free to add me.
  • AnsleyAdams97
    AnsleyAdams97 Posts: 28 Member
    Not Pagan, an atheist actually, but I love many aspects of Paganism. If you're interested please add me. I'm motivational and supportive and I would love to be friends.
  • Rufftimes
    Rufftimes Posts: 349 Member
    Not Pagan, but genuinely interested in learning more about its teachings and that of many "less conventional" religions. Buddhism, Native American, etc. Feel free to add me too!
  • hanrecornelius718
    hanrecornelius718 Posts: 14 Member
    Pagan here Please feel free to add me
  • VelvetTeddyX
    VelvetTeddyX Posts: 97 Member
    Pagan here :)