100 Day Burpee Challenge

Options

Replies

• chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    I'm still watching from the side waiting for injuries to recover. Hoping to be good by the time you are up to day 30 or so.
  • MaxandHenrysMom
    MaxandHenrysMom Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Day 13 complete -- anyone else?
  • dointime
    dointime Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm out. My back has been killing me after I do these, I think it's because of my terrible form. I do want to finish this at some point, but i think I'm going to have to restart the challenge on my own when I am stronger and more physically fit so that I don't hurt myself. Thanks for introducing me to the challenge and letting me be a part of it, if only for a little while!
  • Loula2011
    Loula2011 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I think this is an excellent challenge.... So I would like to "buy in" by doing all the burpees up to today. So, it's day 13 I am going to have to do 91 burpees through out today. I will check in at the end of today and let you know how I did. Fingers crossed that I can manage it. :)
  • Freeapollo
    Freeapollo Posts: 25
    Options
    I love this exercise cause I am always warn out after doing it. I found a great moderation that kicks you butt even harder: watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkD9LwDBWW0
  • Loula2011
    Options
    Ok..... I forgot how hard Burpees are...but I finished 31 so far....only 60 more to catch up to everyone.
  • chrisdavey
    Options
    Ok..... I forgot how hard Burpees are...but I finished 31 so far....only 60 more to catch up to everyone.

hehe humbling exercise! 91 on your first day would be quite an accomplishment.

I would think that anyone starting now should not try and catch up on all the other days as it is just crazy high starting numbers.
  • Loula2011
    Options
    Well I did it!!! 91!! I'm all caught up...granted some of them ... were not perfect. I did it in groups of thirty and sets of five. It was definitely a high starting number but hey only have to do 14 tomorrow!! Yay!
  • chrisdavey
    Options
    Well I did it!!! 91!! I'm all caught up...granted some of them ... were not perfect. I did it in groups of thirty and sets of five. It was definitely a high starting number but hey only have to do 14 tomorrow!! Yay!

IMPRESSED! :smile:
  • bfnp
    bfnp Posts: 58
    Options
    Very nice start!
  • Joshuaak
    Joshuaak Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Checking in. Day 14 in the bag.
  • dieselbugparrot
    Options

Way to Go!!!!
  • dieselbugparrot
    Options
    Day 14=Done!
  • Loula2011
    Options
    Thank-you Chrisdavey, bfnp and dieselbugparrot!!!

All done Day 14!! :)
  • onehecticmom
    onehecticmom Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    We do these in my Kosama class every day... I have a LOVE/ HATE relationship with them.
    So, is today day 14?
    Can I join or is it too late. I did 20 today in class. so if I did 1 more that would put me at day 6???
    What would be the best way to catch up? should I cound my 20 as day 14 & catch up days 1,2 & 3?

Jen
  • MaxandHenrysMom
    MaxandHenrysMom Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Day 14 done.
  • sjmgde
    sjmgde Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I hate with every fiber in my being burpee's. But i will do it. But i need someone to hol dme accountablity every day. Yes, i know it i s hand holding but i hate them that much but i know it is a grreat excerise. So i will do mine today at the gym wheni go. YUCK
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    I can't click on the original link but if anyone has doubt in themselves I wanted to say that one of my first workouts at Crossfit was "how many burpees can one do in 29 minutes?" I did 147. My friend did 251. Good luck with this challenge friends! :) It's amazing what the body can do!
  • kripley1229
    Options
    Days 13 and 14 done!
  • onehecticmom
    onehecticmom Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I did day 14, & catch up on day 1,2 & 3 yesterday. I did day 15 today & catch up on day 4 & day 5. will do more later today.
    Still need to catch up on day 6-13. Lord help me