Over 100 pounds to lose

Options
Hi everyone,
Not sure how to add friends, but please add me, looking for support and give support..

Replies

• pwhitechurch
    pwhitechurch Posts: 72 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Hi, be encouraged, remember every loss is a victory, little or big. Praying for you on your new journey.
  • Bearbo27
    Bearbo27 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request. I've lost just over 100 lbs in about 13 months. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
  • MikeEsko
    MikeEsko Posts: 81 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Whats up , what kind of plan are you working with?. Im going to add you. But fyi, To add, just click on a name, then when the new window comes up, click the name again. Then you will be given an *add friend* option.
  • jordandills
    jordandills Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Going to request you. I've lost 121 in just over 13 months and planning on 15-20 more. You can do this.
  • Bearbo27
    Bearbo27 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    @jordandills I sent a request too if that's ok :)
  • measem1
    measem1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    HI everyone I'm just getting back into fitness. I am looking for someone to help keep me motivated. With my job it's easier for me to walk first thing in morning living in Florida that's the coolest time to be outside since I don't own a treadmill. I am looking to lose some weight since cutting back on sodas and watching my portions and adding some movement. Also looking for some new recipes!
  • brandi8484
    brandi8484 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. I've lost 84 of my 255 goal so far. Long way to go
  • Faenaria
    Faenaria Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Sending a request, need to lose 140 lbs here and been struggling to get myself into a good routine. Friends with similar goals instead of skinny girls who want to lose 5 more lbs might work out better <3 (I love me my skinny girlfriends with their five lb goals, but they can't really relate to where I'm at in my journey)
  • PrincessVamp666
    PrincessVamp666 Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    I have over 150lbs to lose - feel free to add me :)