Trying to find my way back

Options
Hello everybody!

I was on a weight loss journey for two years until last year. I really don't know what happened to make me stop (other than school and some pretty bad situations), but I'd really like to get to back to where I was again!

My weight right now is probably around 260lbs. My goal weight is to be at 165lbs. I think I just really need some motivation and a place (or people) to keep me accountable!

This year has actually been super rough and I've ended up losing all of my friends, so I think I'm in dire need of a change again.

Replies

• Sith78
    Sith78 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Going through the same thing and a bad breakup too, can't let that stuff consume you. The last arguement my ex and i had i almost went and relapsed again, but instead worked it out hunny, sweat that anger and sadness out. You'll be ok, it hurts mentally but you just have to persevere. Keep your head up!
  • coachabdoul
    coachabdoul Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Have you tried setting smalls goals and having a vision board?
  • Sith78
    Options
    Yeah just the basics, ya know like situps atleast 70 every day 1min planks on my elbows lunges, lifting but just 20pds lol! Gotta start somewhere ☺
  • tofiggy
    tofiggy Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Don't give up. We can motivate each other!
  • Sith78
    Options
    p7cohzie4tzj.jpg
    ♥️
  • dimyana21
    dimyana21 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Same thing with me. It happened before but now getting back on track seems impossible. Every other day is a cheat day and I wake up feeling groggy and unmotivated.
  • mariad_23
    mariad_23 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am starting today, didn't meet the goal. I am wanting to lose weight because I want to fit into my wedding dress next year.