Hello hello!!

Options
jayeso
jayeso Posts: 2 Member
edited August 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Hi there!

A little about me...about 12 years ago, I lost 75 pounds over the course of about 18 months and have kept off every ounce since then up until about 2 years ago. After two cross-country moves and acting as caretaker for a year while my father battled cancer, along with other life stresses that all seemed to happen at once, my priorities shifted and my health and fitness took a complete backseat. I have gained about 25 pounds :(

Maintaining my weight loss for so long was easy to me since it was my lifestyle, but slowly I started skipping the gym for days then weeks at a time and eating foods that were unhealthy but convenient, then 3 pounds turned into 5, 5 into 10, and 10 into 20. So I know I need to go back to the original things that helped me lose weight, like writing everything down. There was no MFP when I first lost weight so I'm looking forward to connecting with other people and getting back to a healthier, fitter, more confident place in my life :smile:

Replies

• slimjimdavina
    slimjimdavina Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Well done for keeping 50lbs off!
    That's a fantastic achievement. I know you will soon be on the way to a new and improved you.
    Davina x