Away they go! Pounds that is. New here...

Options
I just started using the app last week. I have mine at low activity and to lose 2 lbs a week. Giving me 1,500 calories per day which I have been under every day and not hungry either. That is the most surprising thing.

I use the treadmill at highest incline at 3.8 miles per hour for 60 minutes 5 days a week. It says I am burning 760 calories but I don't buy it. I also do a rigorous weight training at an additional 4 times per week. Those last an hour too. I sweat just as much as the treadmill and sometimes more. (yes I have issues) I have been doing that for years.

I am treating all that exercise as gravy. I am not using that to change my calorie numbers. If I take the exercise into account, on the conservative side, I am consuming less than 900 calories 5 out of 7 days a week. But again, I don't figure that into my calorie numbers.

So I am pushing along. My wife and I already see a difference. I am already tightening my belt by one more hole and my pants are looser. My daughter said to me on Sunday, "you have a 6 pack, I didn't know you had one?" (she actually called it an 8 pack. Lol) If an 8 year old notices a change, it must be real. The six pack was under a few extra pounds.

My first weigh in after 1 week using the app is Thursday. Hope to see the results I think I have but either way, I feel a heck of a lot better. I am only looking to lose 15 pounds so I have a feeling I will be there in 6-8 weeks give/take.

Love this app!

Wish me luck!

Replies

• slimjimdavina
    slimjimdavina Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
    Not that you'll need it with all the hard work you're putting in.
    My idea of low activity and yours are two different things! Lol.
    Loving the 8 pack. Great encouragement from your daughter :)