Looking for motivating friends

Options
I am new to this. I have tried it a couple times and have not been doing well.... I am really gonna try and kick it up a bit. I have been happy and slackin for long enough.
If you are on here all the time and can help me out buddy me please.
I need all the motivation I can get!

Replies

• MedievalFreak
    Options
    Feel free to add me. So far I'm an mfp addict :)
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Welcome Mandie5644 to MFP, I am Robert would be willing to give support and encourage you.
  • weebowll
    weebowll Posts: 15
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This is a great site for finding like minded people. Good luck!
  • JustBreathSB
    JustBreathSB Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm here everyday!! I've tried several times to lose weight too, this is the longest I've stuck with it!! I'd be happy to motivate you!!
  • jagh09
    jagh09 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'd be happy to be your friend. I did this for a while, and had no friends. And wasn't really invested in it, or connecting to the message boards, etc. I stopped for a while, then came back and tried again. This past month (25 days actually) has been a HUGE difference. I've been connected with so many great and motivating people on here, and it's really helped me stay on track and be focused.

So welcome! You can do this!
  • cboyle9
    cboyle9 Posts: 18
    Options
    I'm new here too and sounds like we're in the same boat-- just coasting along happy enough, but not quite where we want to be! I'm 27 too. Lets encourage each other! What kind of exercise do you like to do?
  • MZATM
    MZATM Posts: 34
    Options
    I'm new to this as well, but you can add me as a friend that way we can motivate each other
  • AJay513
    AJay513 Posts: 187
    Options
    This site is full of great supportive people. I had the iPhone app for a few months and didn't even realize there was a community until I went on the web. The people and support really got me focused! Just start adding friends!
    And sign me up :)
    We can motivate each other!
  • karenx30
    karenx30 Posts: 90
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like. I'm addicted to this site. With good friends on here, its easy to do.
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! Feel free to add me if you like, I am on here every day :happy:
  • Diana35bha
    Diana35bha Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Hi Mandie

Friend me if you like & we'll support each other.

It's a great site so you'll get loads of friends

Good Luck

Di :smile:
  • helly_zgb
    helly_zgb Posts: 39
    Options
    Feel free to add me. So far I'm an mfp addict :)

hahah me too :)
  • bettycass
    bettycass Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am always looking for more motivating friends. I have been at this for a little over a month. I love it! Every time I go to eat something I remember how many calories I have left for the day and ponder, "Do I really want to blow my calories for the day?". Makes you think twice.