Keto

Options
Hi everyone I'm pretty new to this I've had it before but not used it. I'm looking for someone to help me out with meal ideas that will keep me in ketosis I'm struggling quite a bit I'm sick of the sight of bacon on its own. I'm allowing myself 100g of protein a day and 1,300 calories only 5% of which I am using on carbs like fiberous veg. Any help would be much appreciated! Thank you! Lisa x

Replies

• Rufftimes
    Rufftimes Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    How much fat are you allowing for?
  • jenna_nicolo
    jenna_nicolo Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    It was easy for me to get sick of meat after awhile. Maybe try lowering your protein intake slightly and raising your fat intake? I think I'm doing about 70%F 25%P and 5%C. I haven't gotten sick of cheese yet though which is good lol
  • el_oso_grises
    el_oso_grises Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, everyone. This is my first time on a message board after about 5 or 6 years using the MFP app. I've had success with the cyclical ketogenic diet and recently switched from 40-30-30 (C-P-F) to 50-25-25, with an emphasis on eating more cruciferous vegetables and minimizing my days with dietary folly. Too soon to tell what this will do. I'm on a plateau right now and last month began increasing my aerobic activity. I'm at 1,800 calories per day (I'm big; 6'3", and have gone from 290 to 230 over 2.5 years with no regain but several plateaus). I'm curious to see what others are doing, what works, what doesn't and was happy to see others involved in the keto path.