my little bit of info

Options
This is how it has went for me. Two years ago I was doing the best I have ever, I use to weigh 250 and I got down to 187 the lowest that I been since high school. Well last year when I left my job, I went from having a job that made me work, and I mean sweat for 12 hrs. So being off work the weight came on very fast. I then became a hermit I didn't want to go anywhere because I was ashamed that I allowed myself to gain the weight back at that time I was 231. Then I had medical issues and then became very depressed I had to go through something that frankly I wasnt sure that I would come out of normal. But I did and then after everything was said and done I felt good because I had my health back but depressed because I was then 233. I felt fat lazy disgusted with myself, and a failure. It took me a long time to get the energy to start taking better care of myself I didn't want to go back to the gym because I was embarrass that I had gained the weight back.

But then something clicked, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHO LOOKS AT ME AND SAYS OH LOOK SHE GOT FAT AGAIN BECAUSE WHEN THEY SEE ME 4 MONTHS FROM NOW I WILL BE PROUD OF MYSELF THAT I DID IT AGAIN. I AM PICKING MYSELF UP AND STARTING AGAIN. THIS IS FOR ME NO ONE ELSE. I WANT TO FEEL BETTER ABOUT MYSELF AND WANT TO BE MORE ACTIVE IN MY LIFE AND NOT STUCK IN THE HOUSE BECAUSE I FEEL I AM TOO FAT TO GO OUT. THATS OVER WITH.

We have to just start it, just start the new lifestyle, no matter if we have setbacks, we have to keep moving for our goals of a healthier us. This is not a diet this is a lifestyle change this is going to improve our lives and keep us here longer for our kids.

We have two choices to sit and be depressed or to do something about it to change our life. Today is the day and the time is now.

Was just feeling like sharing somethings that I hope will motivate someone else. Good luck all.

Replies

• jennlos
    jennlos Posts: 200
    Options
    This is how it has went for me. Two years ago I was doing the best I have ever, I use to weigh 250 and I got down to 187 the lowest that I been since high school. Well last year when I left my job, I went from having a job that made me work, and I mean sweat for 12 hrs. So being off work the weight came on very fast. I then became a hermit I didn't want to go anywhere because I was ashamed that I allowed myself to gain the weight back at that time I was 231. Then I had medical issues and then became very depressed I had to go through something that frankly I wasnt sure that I would come out of normal. But I did and then after everything was said and done I felt good because I had my health back but depressed because I was then 233. I felt fat lazy disgusted with myself, and a failure. It took me a long time to get the energy to start taking better care of myself I didn't want to go back to the gym because I was embarrass that I had gained the weight back.

But then something clicked, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHO LOOKS AT ME AND SAYS OH LOOK SHE GOT FAT AGAIN BECAUSE WHEN THEY SEE ME 4 MONTHS FROM NOW I WILL BE PROUD OF MYSELF THAT I DID IT AGAIN. I AM PICKING MYSELF UP AND STARTING AGAIN. THIS IS FOR ME NO ONE ELSE. I WANT TO FEEL BETTER ABOUT MYSELF AND WANT TO BE MORE ACTIVE IN MY LIFE AND NOT STUCK IN THE HOUSE BECAUSE I FEEL I AM TOO FAT TO GO OUT. THATS OVER WITH.

We have to just start it, just start the new lifestyle, no matter if we have setbacks, we have to keep moving for our goals of a healthier us. This is not a diet this is a lifestyle change this is going to improve our lives and keep us here longer for our kids.

We have two choices to sit and be depressed or to do something about it to change our life. Today is the day and the time is now.

Was just feeling like sharing somethings that I hope will motivate someone else. Good luck all.
  • superduperbandnerd
    Options
    that was nice ... thanx. I'm glad that your here.
  • Sheri4MS
    Sheri4MS Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    The miracle will not be that you get to your goal, but rather that you had the courage to start!!! You are right, it does not matter what others think, you just need to worry about you and taking care of you.

I wish you the best of luck, you can do this!!!

Sheri :smile:
  • agapita1965
    Options
    Good for you! Way to go! Congratulations on getting going again, it's very inspirational.
  • jennlos
    jennlos Posts: 200
    Options
    thank alot, I am really glad i am on this site it is very helpful for me.:happy:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Good post jennlos. Thanks for sharing and congratulations for not giving up. :flowerforyou:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Good post.