I thought I threw those out!

Options
kakes80
kakes80 Posts: 251 Member
So yesterday while going through the pile of clothes I will soon have to get rid of. (Im quite confident in myself nothing wrong with that!) While digging through I found these Army Cargo pant capris I wore like 2 times 2 years ago, I was sure they were too small and I figured I threw them out! Much to my surprise and for the heck of it I thought Id try them on, (since I have went down one dress size in just two weeks!) THEY FIT! and they arent even tight!!

I have yet to weigh myself and I want to badly because a few people say they can already see a difference! BUT NO! I will be much more surprised at my nutritionist appointment August 25th!!! I LOVE this website it really has changed my life, even if I did decide the change was coming a few days before I joined!!

Heres to a wonderful weekend friends!! (and if you arent a friend yet feel free to add me :) )

TGIF!

Replies

• PaulaJKelly
    Options
    Congrats on such a wonderful start to your getting healthy journey :)
  • soonersgirl
    soonersgirl Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Yeah I have decided I am not going to keep clothes either...I have also not weighed myself yet, but I sure have lost a bunch of inches :)
  • kakes80
    Options
    That's awesome! Yeah I have decided I am not going to keep clothes either...I have also not weighed myself yet, but I sure have lost a bunch of inches :)

Amazing huh!!! :) Nice work girl!
  • icewyche
    icewyche Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congratulations!
  • imustbegood
    imustbegood Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Well done you - I have a pile of 'tight' clothes which I am now getting back into - in fact I am today wearing a shirt I bought months ago which fitted fine in changing rooms but when I wore it the buttons kept gapping and I was always popping out !! Got it on today tho and loadsa room ;)
  • adie_rogers
    adie_rogers Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    That's FANTASTIC!!! Although that does give you one less excuse to go clothes shopping!! My current dream is to be able to buy a pair of UK14 trousers!! (I think that's a US10?) My work trousers are on their last legs but I refuse to buy any new ones now!

Like you, I had decided to make the change a few days before I joined but I LOVE THIS SITE SO MUCH!! I know that you are going to be sooooooo happy on August 25th. Just from the couple of photos already on your profile there is already a big difference.

Keep it up babe and have an excellent weekend!! xxx
  • kakes80
    Options
    Well done you - I have a pile of 'tight' clothes which I am now getting back into - in fact I am today wearing a shirt I bought months ago which fitted fine in changing rooms but when I wore it the buttons kept gapping and I was always popping out !! Got it on today tho and loadsa room ;)

HECK YES!!!
  • kakes80
    Options
    That's FANTASTIC!!! Although that does give you one less excuse to go clothes shopping!! My current dream is to be able to buy a pair of UK14 trousers!! (I think that's a US10?) My work trousers are on their last legs but I refuse to buy any new ones now!

Like you, I had decided to make the change a few days before I joined but I LOVE THIS SITE SO MUCH!! I know that you are going to be sooooooo happy on August 25th. Just from the couple of photos already on your profile there is already a big difference.

Keep it up babe and have an excellent weekend!! xxx

Thanks Adie and you will reach that goal!!!
  • Sherry1979
    Sherry1979 Posts: 457
    Options
    Awesome job!!! And now you have NEW pants to wear without having to spend a cent...what an accomplishment!!! :bigsmile:
  • angel_s_lady
    Options
    Isn't that an awesome feeling?! I haven't lost much yet, just started really, but I've saved all of my clothes from when I was smaller and can't wait to see what I can fit into in a month, a couple of months, a year... It all might be out of style by then but I'm gonna try 'em all on anyhow! :smile:
  • MMH86
    MMH86 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    PROUD OF YOU!!!
  • 4Rewards
    4Rewards Posts: 2
    Options
    Congrats! So glad this program is working for everyone. I just joined 5 days ago and have already lost 2lbs, I know not much but its a start lol ;-). I am hoping to be able to get back into some pants that I bought last year as well.

Keep up the great work!
  • kakes80
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone!!!!
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!! Great work!! :smile:
  • MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    That is great! Good Job!
  • jenblowsbubblez
    jenblowsbubblez Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    YAYYYYYYY!!!!! thats awesome!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!