Making my calories last all day.

2»

Replies

• jmac4263
    jmac4263 Posts: 245 Member
    So I changed it to a pound a week loss and 1800 is my calories, I tweaked the macros to 162g protein, 116 carbs and 80 or 90 days ( I'm going off memory here) I made carbs lower at the 30 percent bc it was recommended by my gyno to eat less carbs bc of slight insulin resistance I have. I'll work with this and see where I can get focusing mostly on my calories in and out
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    It may seem counter intuitive to what you have been doing and thinking was correct, but try eating fewer meals and/or holding off as late as you can before eating breakfast. I found that I was far less hungry throughout the day when I stopped eating breakfast.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    rybo wrote: »
    It may seem counter intuitive to what you have been doing and thinking was correct, but try eating fewer meals and/or holding off as late as you can before eating breakfast. I found that I was far less hungry throughout the day when I stopped eating breakfast.

This is true for me as well. It's 1:52 p.m. here and I'm just now starting to think about eating for the first time. I typically only eat 2 meals a day. One small one in the afternoon and a large one in the evening/night. But I don't workout in the morning so not sure if that schedule would work if I did.
  • jmac4263
    jmac4263 Posts: 245 Member
    I have tried fasting and not eating until later in the day that lasts for a few days and then I end up being weaker at work outs my schedule is really messing with me it looks like this....
    Week 1...work out 3 am, work 7a to 3p
    Week 2...work out 3am, work 7a to 3p
    Week 3...work out 8 am, work 3p to 11p
    Week 5....work out 8 am, work 3p to 11p

Repeat month after month. I've been doing this for 2 years now and I still have trouble adjusting each time I switch to when to eat, when to work out ect bc I've tried several combos. I have the work out schedule down mostly it's just the eating times