Today is the day (again)

Options
Seeing as my user name is fitbysummer14

Replies

• IreneAnn13
    IreneAnn13 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That's ok! There's always a time for new beginnings. I've been doing it for a while and hopefully this is the time for me. 3 days in and feeling strong
  • rainne919
    rainne919 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    same here! just keep trying until it sticks :)
  • enoughznough
    enoughznough Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    me too humteenth time.
  • JamesMD84
    JamesMD84 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Tried a few times in the past and hasn't worked, been going 4 weeks now and think the penny has dropped.

I want to be fit more than I want to eat rubbish but it's still a close call sometimes.

Good Luck :smile:
  • Rickster1967
    Rickster1967 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    JamesMD84 wrote: »
    Tried a few times in the past and hasn't worked, been going 4 weeks now and think the penny has dropped.

I want to be fit more than I want to eat rubbish but it's still a close call sometimes.

Good Luck :smile:

I want to be fit so I can do all the things I'm missing out on by not

that's really motivating me but the call of the couch and the fast food app is strong

• Rufftimes
    Rufftimes Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    You guys all got this! You just have to find what clicks for you. It took me years of tries to find something I enjoy and a plan I can live with. This past winter was my year, hit goal about 4 weeks ago. Now I'm not stopping, set new goals and keep on going! Add me if you like, I'm always around!
  • JTlivez
    JTlivez Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    That's no issue at all, it's okay to be off and on until you find out what suits you right! :smile: