Turbo fire results

Options
So I'm getting myself into turbo fire and I'd like to hear about the results from some that have done it before. Just like to see what I have to look forward to :)

Replies

• beverlyl64
    beverlyl64 Posts: 381
    Options
    I've love Turbo Fire, down from a size 20 to 13. Restarting the program on Monday!
  • LPC020409
    LPC020409 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    So I'm getting myself into turbo fire and I'd like to hear about the results from some that have done it before. Just like to see what I have to look forward to :)

I was just going to ask this exact question. I'm thiking about ordering Turbo Fire but would like to hear about the results others have seen before I spend the money.
  • dreamangel18105
    dreamangel18105 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    TurboFire junkie right here. Well, started as a Turbo Jam junkie and lost 40lbs. Started TurboFire last year and it's help me tone, tighten and increase my cardio fitness and lose even more weight. I'm in the middle of P90X right now but I still throw in TurboFire for a change of pace to replace the P90X cardio workouts from time to time. It's addicting, fun and a killer workout!
  • littlecaponey2
    littlecaponey2 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    <<===== See those Abs??? Those are a true result of Turbo Fire! LOVE LOVE LOVE Turbo Fire and Chalene Johnson keeps you motivated, even when you are tired and want to stop, SHE gets you that second wind. I have to say I could hit Turbo Fire harder, but I have a knee set back and am in Physical Therapy and had to back off Turbo Fire for a bit....meaning I couldn't d it everyday, but I do it atleast 3-4 times a week. I started mid May and that is what I got! I have dropped 21 pounds since mid May and Turbo Fire came into my life. I too was hesitant to spend the money, but it was well worth every penny and wish I had the pennies for the advanced pack!
  • lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I start tomorrow with the Prep Schedule and I'm really excited! If you want to add me, that would be great and I can keep you updated.
  • jordanlell
    jordanlell Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    <<===== See those Abs??? Those are a true result of Turbo Fire! LOVE LOVE LOVE Turbo Fire and Chalene Johnson keeps you motivated, even when you are tired and want to stop, SHE gets you that second wind. I have to say I could hit Turbo Fire harder, but I have a knee set back and am in Physical Therapy and had to back off Turbo Fire for a bit....meaning I couldn't d it everyday, but I do it atleast 3-4 times a week. I started mid May and that is what I got! I have dropped 21 pounds since mid May and Turbo Fire came into my life. I too was hesitant to spend the money, but it was well worth every penny and wish I had the pennies for the advanced pack!

Great, that is what I'm going for. I know that it's a good cardio workout, but I was afraid that I wouldn't get much toning or definition from it, since it doesn't involve weights or anything. So it's a good ab and core workout, how are you legs and arms looking?