Low Carb dieter looking for buddy

Options
I have been doing low carb off and on for almost 2 years. I've lost 65+ pounds in that time frame. I still have another 65 and am looking for low carb friends who want a pal to encourage and vice versa. It's fun to share recipes, pictures, and stories of your day. If you're looking for similar please add me

Replies

• tomk8
    tomk8 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi Holly! I am looking to lose about 30 pounds. Feel free to add me :)
  • bambam580
    bambam580 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started a low carb back in March. So far.. I'm down almost 50 lbs. Liking for friends abs motivators.. as wall as being the same.
  • MNinNM
    MNinNM Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am also looking to lose 30 pounds and would love to have a buddy!
  • mixedcurlychic
    mixedcurlychic Posts: 1 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Hi! I'm trying to lose 30-35lbs and would love to have an accountability/motivation buddy!
  • MarcA1218
    MarcA1218 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • LFlo79
    LFlo79 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Just started low carb again! Feel free to add me!
  • raspberrybishop2012
    Options
    I have been LC since April 4th and I am down 47 lbs. I still have 80 to go! But this has to be the best WOE! Add me!
  • Kbasore
    Kbasore Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am just starting to look into low-carb diets/ recipes. Anyone, please feel free to add me! I have a lot of adjustments to make! I was always so focused on keeping fat and calories low, which just made me cranky and didn't yield a big loss, so I am switching gears and trying something new :)
  • rk1976
    rk1976 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started 4 weeks ago. Feel free to add me.
  • seeshelltoo
    seeshelltoo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started low carb about a month ago. Down 14lb!
  • prgirl39mfp
    prgirl39mfp Posts: 3,154 Member
    Options
    I am about to start low carb as well. Add me.
  • tiffinijo
    tiffinijo Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Add me. I am low carb
  • Ginger_The_Destroyer
    Options
    Me too, new to the low carb....no bread is hard! Add me if you would like, I have zero buddies so far.
  • t4mommy
    t4mommy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I recommitted to my weight-loss program this past January, and I've been doing low carb since June (after being diagnosed as type 2 diabetic) . I've lost 73lbs and I still have another 127 to go. I would love to connect, but I'm new here, so I don't know how to add friends yet - lol.....
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. I suggest you check out the following main low carber daily forum group here in MFP which has literally thousands of members in it. It's where most of us Ketophiles tend to hang out:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/discussions/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group
  • amyyakes
    amyyakes Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a low carb-er! Add me!
  • tammienichols316
    tammienichols316 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi Hollý: I just joined and can use a pal. I try low carbing but don't have much luck sticking to it. I am sure I could learn something from you and others in your group! Tammie
  • sarahbecks_
    sarahbecks_ Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have 60 lbs to lose, already 1/3 of the way there! Feel free to add me :smile: