Turbo Fire fans done Insanity Max 30?

Options
I'm thinking of buying Insanity Max 30 but I keep trying new dvds and go back to Turbo Fire so don't want this to be another of those. I did complete Cize to get me back into working out but did not like hip hop abs. I also bought piyo but didn't stick to it as I burn more calories walking than doing piyo. What do Turbo Fire fans think of Insanity Max 30? Thank you.

Replies

• jayemes
    jayemes Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I haven't done Insanity Max 30 but for me so much of a workout dvd is the instructor, and I love Shaun T (I have done some T25 with him)
    If you google Insanity Max 30 full workout 1 you can find him doing the whole first workout to get a feel for it!
  • mabearof6
    mabearof6 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Turbofire is my all time fav. I always seem to come back to it. Sounds like you really like Beachbody workouts. Have you thought about getting Beachbody on Demand? I get bored just doing one program pretty easily, especially if I start it and don't like. This allows me to really mix up my workouts. Right now I'm attempting to start a full round of regular Insanity, mixed in with my running.
  • kazitykaz
    kazitykaz Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    mabearof6 wrote: »
    Turbofire is my all time fav. I always seem to come back to it. Sounds like you really like Beachbody workouts. Have you thought about getting Beachbody on Demand? I get bored just doing one program pretty easily, especially if I start it and don't like. This allows me to really mix up my workouts. Right now I'm attempting to start a full round of regular Insanity, mixed in with my running.

Thank you for your response. Yea I was looking at getting beachbody on demand but when I contacted them they told me it doesn't work on a tv unless I have an apple tv. I've ordered max 30 so fingers crossed I enjoy it as much as turbo fire.
  • neversaynever_43
    neversaynever_43 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    BOD - You can get a chromecast and 'cast' it from your app on your phone to your tv as long as you have a USB on your tv. Cost $35. Or you can get a Fire stick or one of those other devices. Before I got the chrome cast I would watch on my computer. I like having the variety. And I think it's 30 day free trial.

Good luck with Max - I haven't tried it yet.
  • ccruz985
    ccruz985 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Max30 is way more intense than TurboFire. I love that every single one is condensed into 30 minutes but you WORK. I absolutely LOVE Max30, nothing has changed my body so drastically.
  • gerla_k
    gerla_k Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing my second round of max 30 this Friday. Love the program , it's very intense but I love it and love Shaun T