Legs

Options
mandeiko
mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
My guy friend and I were having a discussion about legs. Let's face it.. guys LOVE legs... but I always hear about "long and thin" legs being lusted after. Well, I was complaining about mine (I'm a girl trying to lose weight... I complain often about my body... haha). I think I have short and stumpy legs for a taller girl (5'7). Anyways, I told him that before I started working out and getting toned legs, that I was trying to have my friend's skinny legs and he said "WHY, she has chicken legs.. I like your curvy legs." First, let me say, I'm not trying to compete with her... I'm SIMPLY asking your opinions on thin vs curvy legs. I personally love toned legs on a woman which is why I'm working my butt off to get em! :D

skinny-vs-curvy-legs-battle-time-2.jpg

fp_3596589_vma_redcarpet_ram_091309.jpg

Thin. gal_skirts_miley.jpg?w=457&h=500

Curvy. beyonce-90712283.jpg

My friend's thin legs vs mine. Untitled.jpg

Replies

• CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I think you have some awesome and sexy legs just the way they are. But I'm a guy, so what do I know.... ;)
  • mannyd1975
    mannyd1975 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    YES your right or at least in my case......I LOVE legs...LOVE them, long legs, toned legs, curved legs, smooth legs! LEGS, LEGS, LEGS, when in high heels WOW! did i mention I loved legs! sorry you had a question here somewhere didnt you?
  • KS_4691
    KS_4691 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    So not fair if you post a picture of your friend in flats and you in heels!
  • TescherTK
    TescherTK Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Yeah, ok, who doesn't want Beyonce's legs? But I think yours are just fine. If you look at most dancer's legs they are curvy and strong! Those are the legs I'm trying to get.
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I like legs. Prefer two of them.

Hahaha I love this.
    also, I have confirmation from many many men that curvy legs are desirable. I mean, it's always a matter of personal taste, but I like to think my giant legs are sexy :-D
  • shasslock
    shasslock Posts: 56
    Options
    <----short fat legs. I'm 5'3....I'll never have long, thin legs. Now, if a guy doesn't like my legs...he will have to deal with that himself, right?
  • Erica002
    Erica002 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I think your legs are sexy. I'm 5'9" and my legs are long but chunky LMAO. My goal is to have Carrie Underwood's legs.
  • NatalieWiley
    NatalieWiley Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I think long and toned legs are best. I am 5'7 but wear 4 - 5 inch heels daily just to make them look longer :) even though i have been told by a LOT of people that I have great legs and they definitely are the one area I have the least concern with changing but still wouldn't mind being taller.
  • tinalatina
    tinalatina Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    my legs are the best part of my body but as much as I want them to get thinner they wont. they'll get toned but thats it. I think its in the Genes literately! Your legs look great so embrace them and love them and flaunt them.....
  • mandeiko
    Options
    So not fair if you post a picture of your friend in flats and you in heels!

Ohh I will look for her in heels, but she refuses to wear them because she hates being tall. (She's 5'8) But she looks AMAZING in heels!!!
  • mandeiko
    Options
    I think your legs are sexy. I'm 5'9" and my legs are long but chunky LMAO. My goal is to have Carrie Underwood's legs.

Thank you! I want her legs too!!! She's my legspiration!
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I don't think you have chunky legs!

I'm 5'7'' too. I have the chicken legs, but the bodacious hips. I think it would be much easier to tone legs than just simply be angry with my bone structure so consider yourself lucky :)
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    <---- used to hate having legs so f*k'n long when I was a kid. Love em now, tho :glasses: they were skinny scrawny as a kid, fuller now, more toned & actually have some meat on em.

I also almost never wear heels bc of the height issue...I'm 5'10 before them. :ohwell:

Anywho, I vote curvy.
  • jillyt85
    jillyt85 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I personally think your legs are much nicer than your friends. I think women with strong toned legs are much sexier than women with thin long legs. I just wish my legs were straight. My knees turn out slightly so I always look funny in a skirt or dress.
  • mandeiko
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :)
  • 1petewest
    1petewest Posts: 281
    Options
    Hello my name is Pete, and I have chicken legs.

Amanda your legs look great! You keep doing what you're doing, and everyone will doing side by side shots comparing their legs to yours! Skinny is out, men want a girl with a little meat on 'em. I promise! I love muscular, toned legs, but skinny legs will never do!
  • JessieEstes84
    Options
    Curvy! But that's what I have.
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    I love the indention on the side of the leg where the quad and the hamstring meet.....omg that is sooooo sexy
  • maysflower
    maysflower Posts: 180
    Options
    I think your legs look just a good as your friends legs. Legs are just like bodies, they come in different shapes and sizes. You need to learn to love all of your body, legs included, in whatever size or shape they are.