hi...looking for friends/motivation

Options

Replies

• HotMermaid729
    HotMermaid729 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I just added 5 new friends from this thread today. Post here if you want new MFP friends, cool motivation, and great fitness ideas!

Add me if you like, or I can add you! B)
  • oldyogi66
    oldyogi66 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Why not. I'm always looking for motivated friends and new fitness ideas.
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Options
    just added some of you
  • Countrybabe_75
    Countrybabe_75 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    My friend list is dwindling due to their non-interaction. I love to interact and support my friends. It's not all diaries and workouts in my world, so my page isn't like that either. Let's have fun!
  • HotMermaid729
    Options
    B)
  • ninjunopanx3
    ninjunopanx3 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me! Goal is lose 50 too !
  • ONEQT
    ONEQT Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!! First, I reached out to my everyday peeps and told them to join MFP... nada! Then, my FB peeps...nope! Then I tried running a search of local women (strangers) that appeared to have same goal and had logged on at least once in last week...crickets! It is rough out here! Hoping to connect with you fine folks. I'm doing it, gosh darn it!! I am down 14 pounds and have another 14 to go for next milestone!! Then another 14 and another 14 and another...!! Hoping to quid pro quo on some motivation!!!!
  • HotMermaid729
    Options
    Hey there! How is your day MOVING so far? Have you made any new MFP friends today? Well you can here....right now! B)
  • HotMermaid729
    Options
    B)
  • HotMermaid729
    Options
    Make new friends today.....right here!
  • HotMermaid729
    Options
    B)
  • Belasta
    Belasta Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm back on the wagon to lose weight,
    Recently lost my mum and it's made me look at my life and realise I am unhappy about my weight so now watching what I'm eating and in gym classes 3-4x a week at the moment to begin with.

Goal is to lose at least 4 stone in a year and go from size 20/22 to 16 min.

Always happy for some new motivators :)
    Xx
  • MrsMcLaughlin2013
    MrsMcLaughlin2013 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I am 47lbs down and have quite a bit more to go...looking for active friends to help keep me motivated and accountable. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • HotMermaid729
    Options
    B)
  • asomerton1986
    asomerton1986 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Always looking for people so I can be inspired, I wont pm but I like watching and posting daily to my news feed what I am eating.
  • KetoPaul79
    KetoPaul79 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi All
    Friends always welcome.
    Been using MFP for a while, but combined with keto I have begun to see some good results
  • Annabelx1985
    Annabelx1985 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. It's always nice to have people to motivate you xx
  • perfectlyflawed0401
    perfectlyflawed0401 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi there ! I'm the same boast been up and down lost 80 lbs gain half back due to losing grip after a vacation but this time I'm trying real hard to not let hat happen difficulty is I don't have a lot of support around me . A lot of people around me are not in the same situation or doesn't understand why getting healthy is so important to me
  • HotMermaid729
    Options
    I added.......
  • HotMermaid729
    Options
    Make some new friends here. It's motivating and accounting! Thanks to all my MFP people!

Let's MOVE! B)