Trying to loose 20pounfs desperately! Looking for a buddy to encourage each other

Options
2»

Replies

• LosingLori22
    LosingLori22 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just signed up today....wanting to lose 15-20 pounds. Would definitely be interested in a 'support group'. Lori
  • Brandon2118
    Brandon2118 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose about 15.. that close enough?
  • JTlivez
    JTlivez Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I have about 55 to go, anyways motivation of any kind is good! I'll add you! :smile:
  • Mary90Mary
    Mary90Mary Posts: 59 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    sorry double post
  • shaysianthony1
    shaysianthony1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm also trying to lose 20! I'll add you!
  • baileebt
    baileebt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Also trying to lose 20lbs. Would love to have encouragement and accountability partners!
  • PISTASZCZUK
    PISTASZCZUK Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am aiming for more like 100lbs but it's all weight loss I don't mind how many friends add me I think the more watchers the better as it's makes us more accountable
    Good luck everyone!
  • NelliR86
    NelliR86 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    hello i am lyna ,starting again.i want be thrilled to lose 20pounds by christmas.what are your plans to achieve this goal.some tips will help

This is my goal too! But so far I've stayed the same weight since The end of May.
  • NelliR86
    Options
    Overall I want to lose 20, but I'm starting with 10 pounds because 20 seems daunting to me lol plus I haven't had any change in weight for the last 2 months. So anybody can add me and we can work together!
  • NelliR86
    Options
    Addie814 wrote: »
    Hello, I am Adrienne. I have been struggling with losing about 20-30 pounds for a while now. Would love to have others working on the same goal to talk with and help each other to reach goals. And maybe make some new friends.

I'm always in for a new friend. Add me!
  • 130annie
    130annie Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Annie.....I'd like to lose 20....I try to eat everything....Just less of it....
  • natruallycurious
    natruallycurious Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to help keep each other motivated! I've lost right over 30 pounds so far, but would like to lose an additional 10-20. Feel free to add me!
  • sjbctal
    sjbctal Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I would love to have friends that are trying to loose weight too and have TRUE accountability! I'm stubborn so I need people to really stay on top of me and especially encourage me to go work out and things!!! I am looking to loose 50lbs but have a strict goal to loose 25lbs by Dec! I want to do this in moderation and change my lifestyle to take better care of myself so if you want please add me as a friend! Anyone on here can I like people and supporting them!
  • Kizmo1121
    Kizmo1121 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I would love to join you as well. I could use the encouragement. I've been struggling for the past several months to get my weight back down. I could stand to still loose 80-90lbs more but I will take little steps of even 20 - 30 lbs right now. I've found myself stuck with the same gain / loose 5lbs for the past month and I can't seem to get past it.
  • lizettp234
    lizettp234 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, i would like to lose 20 lbs as well.
  • tisdalla
    tisdalla Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm also trying for 20 pounds in the next few months. My goal is 40 but 20 for the short term:) can I add you?
  • luvs2lilboyz
    luvs2lilboyz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 13-15 lbs. I'd love to lose 20! Looking for support and people to keep me motivated to meet my goals. I've been battling these same 20lbs for years now- time to defeat them!!