My Journey <3

Options
I plan to make this an accountability thread and update it with weekly or daily goals. About me (as of today)...
Im soon headed off to my first year of college in a week, and Im majoring in biology. Im a cheerleader, and Im definitely going to count 2 hours of cheer four times a week as cardio. Im going to be rushing and hopefully get into a sorority :). The week that I go down will probably be a little hectic food/exercise wise considering I'll be very busy adjusting, between gyms,and doing other things, but I hope to stick to my goals as much as possible! Im excited for life and this weightloss journey.

My overall goals are to:

mentally:
- spend at least 10 minutes a day with God
- say or think about 3 things Im grateful for and/or victories for the day
- compliment myself in the mirror once a day
- stop procrastinating as much
- stick to planned meal times

physically:
- drink more water/drink water at meals
- go by the 80/20 rule
- lift weights at least four times a week
- try my best to stick to my meal plan/calorie goal
- run/cardio outside of practice 1-3 times a week
- lose 10-15 pounds before December

Replies

• determinedtolivefree
    Options
    I was going to wait until school stared to start posting on here, but I might as well. I dont have a gym membership until I go to school so cardio here I come.

SW: 148.2
    CW: 148.2

Im about to go on a run after finishing up lunch of toast, eggs. cheese and deli meat.

I listened to some worship music today and was dealing with some strong binge urges and told myself, "I dont have to give into that temptation, I am strong in my weakness because of Him. Im on to better things."
  • JTlivez
    JTlivez Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Awesome goals! Make sure you stay consistent!
  • determinedtolivefree
    Options
    Day 1 - 8/2/17

Calories: 1463/1464
    Net Calories: 1463/1464
    Water: 3 bottles & 1/2

Positives:
    -I chased my dog around my house and outside and that was fun & tiring
    - Got caught up with my reading
    - Spent time with family
    - RESISTED BINGE URGES!

Things to work on:
    - didnt go on run

Weight: 148.2
  • PrettySince86
    PrettySince86 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great goals! Very similar to my own.....I'll send you an invite. Let's support each other!
  • krushal8880
    krushal8880 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You got this! One day at a time and never ................ GIVE UP! Surround yourself with positive people. Good luck! :)