Gotta lose 50 lbs

Options
dmy17
dmy17 Posts: 8 Member
I'm a 26 year old woman and need to lose about 50 lbs! Determined to lose it by the end of this year! New year, new me! 6 months to go..!

Replies

• day17
    day17 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Wow that is my exact goal!! 50 pounds by New Years! I'm a 23 year old woman.

Any tips??
  • dmy17
    Options
    Wow! @day17 , Have you been on this journey for long or are you just starting as well?
  • day17
    day17 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    dmy17 wrote: »
    Wow! @day17 , Have you been on this journey for long or are you just starting as well?

I've been trying to lose weight most of my adult life. I lost 30 pounds before having kids and I just had a baby 6 months ago. So I just started again about a week ago and I'm down 6 pounds so far.
  • sapphicgoth
    sapphicgoth Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    i'm 24 and my goal is 50 as well!! i just started this week and i'm pushing for 30 of those gone by mid-november. we can do it!!
  • ShanaVarken
    ShanaVarken Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm a frumpy mother of 2 that's just turned 33 and needs to get my Beyonce back....
  • kpeete207
    kpeete207 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    50 lbs is my goal too!
  • JTlivez
    JTlivez Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I have about 60lbs to go. Add me if you feel like it, I'm active daily :smile:
  • Mummytofitmummy
    Mummytofitmummy Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Same age and similar amount of lbs. I'll add you!
  • ken_ryu
    ken_ryu Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi guys add me if you looking for support.

Tip number 1 is dont drop your calories too extreme. Approx 300 calories below maintenance per day is more than enough with added cardio.

Good luck
  • elly711
    elly711 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've got 56lbs to go!!
  • dmy17
    Options
    So glad to know so many of us are in this together! Let's do this guys!
  • AntManRaiderOfTheCookieJar
    Options
    Not looking for supporters, but just wanted to say- you guys/gals got this!

I started 2.5 months ago with determination & my goal was and is at least 52lbs. I am now at 30lbs lost!

Stick to your guns! And on those days when you are craving late at night- reassure yourself that the next day you will weigh less & have a cup of tea :)
  • laststar12
    laststar12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I had no idea this was part of the app on my phone
  • 84GoTime
    84GoTime Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    day17 wrote: »
    Wow that is my exact goal!! 50 pounds by New Years! I'm a 23 year old woman.

Any tips??

Maybe if we stick together it will help?