It is working!!

Options
I just had to brag, because I can't believe it myself! I have finally seen major results after a month of doing this and really following my guidelines. As a result I have lost THREE INCHES!!! My pants are too big and my belts, well, I have to get new ones!!! WOOHOO!!!!

I hope everyone stays on it, because really, if I can do this, ALL of you can do it too!!!! Keep it up! My birthday is next week and this is the best present I could have given myself!

Good Luck everyone!!

Replies

• Cecilia01
    Options
    I just had to brag, because I can't believe it myself! I have finally seen major results after a month of doing this and really following my guidelines. As a result I have lost THREE INCHES!!! My pants are too big and my belts, well, I have to get new ones!!! WOOHOO!!!!

I hope everyone stays on it, because really, if I can do this, ALL of you can do it too!!!! Keep it up! My birthday is next week and this is the best present I could have given myself!

Good Luck everyone!!
  • Kbrain228
    Options
    Good job keep it up! O and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :wink:
  • meme2018
    meme2018 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS !!!!!!!! That's great. I hope I have good results. :happy: :drinker:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Cecilia01
    Options
    Thanks!!! I am so happy, I can't concentrate today at work.... go figure!
  • denmother46
    denmother46 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Yep, it really does work. Way to go!!
  • catlover
    catlover Posts: 389
    Options
    KEEP UP THE GOOD WOK. I put on some jeans that were too tight last month and I can't hardly stand to wear them because they are baggy and it feels like the crotch part is always between my knees. My size 12 hip huggers feel much better, although I need to drop another 6 to 8 pounds for them to feel the best, maybe another month....:love:
  • jraatz
    Options
    Way to go! I too am having great results. I started on Jan 21, 2008 and have lost 10lbs already. I find it very easy to record everything as I eat it and that keeps me on top of where I need to be. It is almost like having someone on the other side working right along with me. I also committed to 30-45 mins of very brisk walking 7 days a week and I think the combination is working for me. Stay committed and you will get where you want to go. YAHOO!
  • jmreed41
    Options
    Happy birthday and congrats....been on this a week glad to hear positive results :happy:
  • FUNinTHEsun
    FUNinTHEsun Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    good job!!!! and happy early birthday!
  • aylara23
    Options
    :happy: that is so great! Good for you and happy birthday!!!
  • kewlndn
    Options
    WOW that is great.

The site really does work and has been essential in assisting me with keeping track. Glad you've got results and are feeling the wonderful Benefits. KEEP IT UP and ALWAYS THINK GOOD THOUGHTS - Especially when you're working out hard and feel like stepping off or stopping or setting the weights down.

All my prayers for more success and health in reaching your goals weight!

Live, Laugh, SING, and be well,
    Pat
  • Cecilia01
    Options
    Thank you everyone for all of your positive messages! :flowerforyou: