Fitness Blender fanatics!

Options
I would love to be friends with fellow Fitness Blender fanatics on here! I truly love all their videos and always love to see what favorites other loyalists have. Please send me a friend request if you'd also like a FB pal on MFP!

Replies

• EricLFC1892
    EricLFC1892 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I swear by them.. have done for a few years now
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    Pretty much all I've used for at least 18 months. I'll dip into other Youtube channels just to try but never found one I even nearly like as much. Endless variety FTW with their strength training style exactly where I enjoy it most.
  • WeddingBoss
    WeddingBoss Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Starting tomorrow!
  • mom2kateRH
    mom2kateRH Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Yep, I just started. Do about 2 videos/week. I also run, so I like that I get a break from running. I need to do more, though, because I need more strength training. There's a boxing one I love, and a "brutal HIIT" one that I ....love??? Seriously great workout, but they aren't lying about the brutal part.
  • sarahann104
    sarahann104 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting started with them. My goal is to get back on track and use their codeos on my off gym days.
  • chickenpie
    chickenpie Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Meee.. i flit between Jillian Michaels, FitnessBlender and running/cycling.. Love FB :)
  • newmanel
    newmanel Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I love Fitness Blender! I have been doing their shorter videos off and on for a few years. Admittedly kind of intimidated by the longer ones.
  • heavensshadow
    heavensshadow Posts: 264 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Never heard of these guys before. They look like an awesome channel to follow -- I'll be checking them out. Thanks!
  • mllr1328
    mllr1328 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Fitness Bender saved my weightloss. I was about to give up because I had no idea what I was doing but now I think I'm addicted. I workout then watch their videos while I eat lunch.
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    newmanel wrote: »
    I love Fitness Blender! I have been doing their shorter videos off and on for a few years. Admittedly kind of intimidated by the longer ones.

Ah don't be. The longer ones are generally a mix so you're not doing HIIT for 45 minutes. Unless you do the 1000 calorie workouts, those are and endurance test and a half.
  • holybadassery
    holybadassery Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    add me!
    almost all of my workout are fitness blender
  • Valsgoals
    Valsgoals Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm a fitness blender follower too. They saved me from giving up on cardio workouts out when I messed up my ankle since they have nice varieties. I also found a couple Matchbox videos to be pretty challenging too. FB is definitely my default though. Right now I'm trying to stay committed to Daniel's Upper Body Strength-Burnout routine. I agree about the longer ones, the only thing that should deter you from those are your time restrictions. Other than that, they're doable.
  • kleguisamon
    kleguisamon Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am addicted to Fitness Blender!! I haven't been to the gym for about 2 months now. :-)
  • neela1880
    neela1880 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I love fitnessblender, I have been doing their workouts since February 2016.
  • ramshackles
    ramshackles Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I love them too! Did the abs onw yesterday and a cardio hiit one on Monday. They're great - I like the fact that they struggle too sometimes @)
  • futuresize6
    futuresize6 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I did a local boot camp 2 yrs ago and loved it but couldn't afford to continue after 2 months, I found Fitness Blender while searching online for bootcamp style workout, they're my fav so far.
  • Lnchace
    Lnchace Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Been a Fitness Blender fanatic for several years! It is the best method for working out on a regular, consistent basis.
    You don't have to put on or buy any expensive fancy workout clothes, you don't have to get in a car and drive anywhere, you don't have to pay for a gym membership, you literally have no excuses. Get up, go to the bathroom, drink a cup of coffee, exercise. That is my regimen for about 2+ years. Rarely skip a day. I am addicted. I don't feel right unless I get it done. I'm 72, with arthritic knees, and I can do it. Proof positive that anybody can, if they want to.