Apple Watch 2

Options
Hi, does MFP sync with the Apple Watch 2? If you use it I would love to hear your thoughts on how you like it, ease of use. My Polar a360 with Polar Flow is a giant pain. Thank you!

Replies

• poetangel
    poetangel Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wish someone knew. I have all the permissions turned on for the MFP app from within the Apple Health app, but today's walk didn't show up.
  • morbdleobz
    morbdleobz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love mine--I use it almost every day to track my swims (no more losing track of my lap count!!) and 1-2 times a week for hikes or treadmill time. It works great!
  • GrumpyHeadmistress
    GrumpyHeadmistress Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    morbdleobz wrote: »
    I love mine--I use it almost every day to track my swims (no more losing track of my lap count!!) and 1-2 times a week for hikes or treadmill time. It works great!

Ditto. I use the health kit app to track my swims and gym sessions and Runtastic for my runs. All track through to MFP with no problem although they do occasionally double post.
  • BrownEyedBeth
    BrownEyedBeth Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I use it to track my C25K jogs. It keeps up with my steps as well and send to be much more reliable than my old Fitbit Charge HR.
  • hoosierb14
    hoosierb14 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes, it syncs! I Googled how to connect them, but I think it involved going into the Health app on your phone and allowing MFP to access your calories burned. Sometimes there's a lag, but it always shows up within a couple hours :)