LADIES ONLY SUPPORT

Options
23 years old, looking to be a HEALTHY weight. I am currently 150 but would love to be around 135 however weight is not my main priority. I would love to be a better athlete and still have a great butt!

I need support and to be held accountable especially because my worst habits are from social obligations where there's junk food and alcohol.

Ladies with similar goals please add me! Let's do this together and create a support system!

Replies

• SheriffMichelle
    SheriffMichelle Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am 25, 5'10"!
    SW: 220
    CW: 209
    GW:160

I am doing a lot of weight lifting and teaching myself how to eat better and eat proper portions. Looking for the same thing :) I will add you!
  • sadinplaid
    sadinplaid Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm MJ, I'm 34, 5'9"
    SW: 220
    CW: 164
    GW: 155

I'm not into any sports, really, but I want to feel athletic and also want a great butt! :smiley: I love working out and love trying new things. Weightlifting, boxing, yoga, paddle boarding, running, hiking, I'll try anything. I'm pretty consistent about working out 4-6 times a week. Pizza and booze are probably my biggest weaknesses. Weekends are tough. I try my best to plan ahead if I know we're going out on Friday night or going to the movies on Saturday. (Gotta have my popcorn) And I'm not going to beat myself up for an unplanned night of whiskey drinking - just going to keep on keepin' on.

I am eager to hit my goal and FINALLY, FINALLY be able to move to maintenance! Would love to join you ladies in supporting each other.
  • morganxea
    morganxea Posts: 2 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Same. My weight yo-yos often. Hoping that becoming more involved in this app, and with others, will keep me motivated to find the balance between a healthy lifestyle, and the social life that I enjoy.