New mom looking for accountability

Options
Hello! I am a first time mom to my 4 month old son. I didn't reach my goal weight before becoming pregnant and gained more than I should have while pregnant. Just looking for other ladies in the same boat as me! Feel free to add me! I need all the accountability I can get!

Replies

• thatsmrshodos2u
    thatsmrshodos2u Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey Courtney! I'm a first time mom to my 8 month old baby girl! I'm looking for some support and would love to keep each other motivated. I lost about 40 lb but have been stuck for a few months.
  • Kristen8912
    Kristen8912 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I don't know how to add you but feel free to add me. My kids are 1 and 3, and an 11 year old stepchild. I gained a ton of weight during my pregnancies and decided to lose it in May. Down 21 pounds so far; have another 25-30 pounds to go!
  • backbendy223
    backbendy223 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm a mom to 3 boys . I just had my 3rd baby boy 8 weeks ago. I'm down 30 pounds but looking to lose 36 more. Anyone can add me! It's nice to have support.
  • SydneyG03
    SydneyG03 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have 3.5 month old girl and 2 older boys and am looking to lose about 25 lbs. taking it slow as I'm afraid to hurt my supply. Looking for friends for motivation. Feel free to add me.
  • xcaranicolex
    xcaranicolex Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    29 year old first time mom to a 6 month old baby boy looking to lose 25. Prior to pregnancy i lost 30.. Add me!
  • angelalibby123
    angelalibby123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too! I have a 2 1/2 year old and a 1 year old (and neither of them seems to need much sleep!) I want to exercise more, and stop snacking on crap after they go to bed.

Does anyone else respond well to a little friendly competition? I find it really motivating when I know there are others keeping track :) Maybe we could make a little group and set ourselves a weekly goal, and then check in every day to see if we've stuck to it?
  • Chrissy_1516
    Chrissy_1516 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    I have a three month old boy and I am in the same boat! Was overweight before I got pregnant and gained a lot during pregnancy. I am 11 lbs away from my pre pregnancy weight now and I need to lose another 20 beyond that!
  • sarahbenson731
    sarahbenson731 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have a nine month old boy. Looking for encouragement as I try to shed this baby weight and feel happy with myself again!
  • megcromer
    megcromer Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I would love support and accountability. I have four girls, 10,9,6 and 1.
  • megcromer
    megcromer Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    And love a little competition:)