Can I plan my meals for tomorrow?

Options
I'm trying to better plan so I don't run out of food so early in the day ;O) is there a way to do this at night or do you have to wait until the new day starts? thanks.

Replies

• malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Yep, you can log as far in advance as you choose to
  • noirelb
    noirelb Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    If you are running out of food so early in the day i suggest to add more veggies to add low calorie snacks with fiber and protein in your breakfast! I always prep my lunch and breakfast the day before work so i know what will be in my diary and how much i will have for dinner. It could help you if you work on weekdays.
  • TnTWalter
    TnTWalter Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    thanks. i also discovered the 'database' to look up the macros to figure out on paper too. but planning it out will be easier. awesome.
  • TnTWalter
    TnTWalter Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    duh that was easy...just click the arrows. thanks again.
  • mangrothian
    mangrothian Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    You can pre-log as many days into the future as you want. If I'm using up frozen leftovers or meal-prepping, I sometimes log up to a week in advance, but on a day to day basis, generally pre-log all of my food for the next day when I'm getting my lunch made and meat for the next night out of the freezer each evening.

I always leave room for those unplanned moments though; a coffee out, a biscuit/cookie, etc. etc. I don't think pre-logging should set your day in stone.