Ladies Unite!

Options
23 years old, looking to be a HEALTHY weight. I am currently 150 but would love to be around 135 however weight is not my main priority. I would love to be a better athlete and still have a great butt!

I need support and to be held accountable especially because my worst habits are from social obligations where there's junk food and alcohol.

Ladies with similar goals please add me! Let's do this together and create a support system!

Replies

• Fitnessgirl0913
    Fitnessgirl0913 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I am 25 and at a healthy weight but want to maintain, tone and loose some fat! I am right there with you with overeating on social situations. Monday-Friday I eat super healthy but then Saturday date night comes or a night out with the girls and I gain 3 pounds over the weekend! Add me and we can virtually slap cocktails and mozzarella sticks out of each others hands! lol :)
  • toxikon
    toxikon Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I'm 29, 5'7" with a current weight of 150. Hoping to get down to 130-135. :) Feel free to add me.
  • halmsafit
    halmsafit Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 25-5'6- 168-170 lbs! Feel free to add me- I also deal with social gathering munchies and alcohol!
  • 84GoTime
    84GoTime Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    23 and want to loose 30 pounds... count me in!