New Motivation!!

Options
memaw66
memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
The hubby and I just booked a cruise for our anniversary in Aug. So now I really have to get busy so I can look G-O-O-D!!!!!

I am sooooo excited, I have never been on a cruise, it's been a life long dream!!!

Yay!!!

Memaw

Replies

• memaw66
    Options
    The hubby and I just booked a cruise for our anniversary in Aug. So now I really have to get busy so I can look G-O-O-D!!!!!

I am sooooo excited, I have never been on a cruise, it's been a life long dream!!!

Yay!!!

Memaw
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Great news. I am sure you will have a wonderful time. I have no doubt you will " look marvelous."
  • Catherine10
    Catherine10 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My son is taking me to Ireland in August so I too have to get in shape I have 95 lbs. to go.
  • johnblake
    Options
    there's nothing like being at sea.
  • kountess821
    Options
    You are going to have a BLAST! Wonderful!!
    That would be enough motivation for me! ;-)
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    That's such a nice way to celebrate your anniversary. You're gonna have a great time.
  • yeahbuddy
    Options
    Ooohhh, how fun:bigsmile: Where are you goig and which cruise line are you going on?
  • memaw66
    Options
    Ooohhh, how fun:bigsmile: Where are you goig and which cruise line are you going on?
    We are going to the West Carribean, Jamaica, Grand Cayman Islands.!!!! I am soooooooo excited. This will probably be a once in a lifetime thing for us. We are going on Carnival Conquest in August.