2»

Replies

• Summarain
    Options
    Special K Cereal, I had a big lunch....:glasses:
  • GIBride01
    GIBride01 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Stuffed green peppers, 337 calories with 26 g protein. Meat, veggie and rice all in one tasty package!
  • yellow_pepper
    yellow_pepper Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Probably a slice of toasted baguette, an artichoke dipped in vinaigrette, sole meuniere (sauteed with lemon and butter), two or three glasses of excellent wine, and half a chocolate souffle for dessert.

I wonder if it's worth losing 10 pounds if I can't eat like this anymore. Probably not.
  • mburris
    Options
    Don't know. My daughter has dance until 7 pm. It's a 45 minute drive home. It will be on the road. I've got 800 calories to use up.:huh:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Stuffed green peppers, 337 calories with 26 g protein. Meat, veggie and rice all in one tasty package!

That sounds delish! Mind sharing your recipe with me?
  • fitchick99
    fitchick99 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    making home made chicken nuggets, with breast of chicken..add shake and bake and it's better then any deep fried nugget, steamed broccoli, and oven made sweet potato fries, desert, which we have every night, is the peanut butter pie recipe I got off of here, it should be yummy!
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Tonight I'm having...

Spaghetti Squash
    Spaghetti sauce
    Vegetarian sausages

Mmmmmm :)
    It's rather garlic-y because I used 2 cloves of garlic with the olive oil when I pan fried the sausages. Sooooo good.
  • GIBride01
    GIBride01 Posts: 328 Member
    Options

Happy too,,, but this is my invention/adaptions of other recipes I have tried...really good but no "real" recipe...just a disclaimer:happy:
    Makes 6 pepper halves, 2 per person. Nutritional values via nutritiondata.com.

3 medium green peppers
    8 oz ground beef
    1/2 diced medium onion
    1 cup brown rice, cooked - I use quick cook rice made with a sprinkle of chicken bouillon
    1 can diced tomato, partially drained
    1/4 cup grated hard cheese, I use peccarino but parmesan also good
    2-3 cloves garlic
    Seasonings I used with this..italian seasoning, dried basil, black and red pepper and kosher salt

Split green peppers in half, pulling out seeds and any white ribbing, so there are 6 halves. Set in 9x13 pan and season with salt and pepper. Cook groud beef with onion and garlic, drain well when done. Add diced tomatoes and seasonings, cook about 5 min. Add brown rice, stir well and adjust seasonings. Add mix to peppers, sprinkle with cheese. Cook in 375 degree oven for 35-40 min until peppers are soft and mix is slightly crunchy on top.

336 calories, 17 g fat, 22 g carb, 26 g pro

Enjoy!!
  • chantybear
    Options
    I had an egg with lots of spinach scrambled with some salsa on top, and a couple of veggie sausage patties. It was breakfast night for me :happy: , now off to the gym! Oh yes, and a couple cups of tropical green tea...(green tea with pineapple yum!)
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    Had a vegetable frittata - I did not have many carbs left after my sub sandwich at lunch - and I could have forgone the baked chips :blushing: ....LOL

The frittata was awesome though and I got to have a dessert too:
    141 cal, 7 carbs, 6.2 total fat, 13 chol, 529 sodium, 16 protein
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options

Happy too,,, but this is my invention/adaptions of other recipes I have tried...really good but no "real" recipe...just a disclaimer:happy:
    Makes 6 pepper halves, 2 per person. Nutritional values via nutritiondata.com.

3 medium green peppers
    8 oz ground beef
    1/2 diced medium onion
    1 cup brown rice, cooked - I use quick cook rice made with a sprinkle of chicken bouillon
    1 can diced tomato, partially drained
    1/4 cup grated hard cheese, I use peccarino but parmesan also good
    2-3 cloves garlic
    Seasonings I used with this..italian seasoning, dried basil, black and red pepper and kosher salt

Split green peppers in half, pulling out seeds and any white ribbing, so there are 6 halves. Set in 9x13 pan and season with salt and pepper. Cook groud beef with onion and garlic, drain well when done. Add diced tomatoes and seasonings, cook about 5 min. Add brown rice, stir well and adjust seasonings. Add mix to peppers, sprinkle with cheese. Cook in 375 degree oven for 35-40 min until peppers are soft and mix is slightly crunchy on top.

336 calories, 17 g fat, 22 g carb, 26 g pro

Enjoy!!

yuuummy that sounds so good, I am going to make it after groceries next week. thank you! :drinker:
  • catalysttc
    catalysttc Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I pulled this right off my build a recipe thing on ww dot com

Picadillo
    Servings: 6

Ingredients

1 pound(s) cooked extra lean ground beef
    2 cup(s) canned diced tomatoes
    1/4 cup(s) canned tomato paste
    1 cup(s) Sardo Sliced Green Olives
    1 cup(s) raisins