VEGetariANS

Options
Any vegans and vegetarians out there? Or anyone who would want to try vegetarianism and veganism. Where are you from?,what brings you here? any recipe to share? Or any story? Motivation? Anything you might want to say! Let's keep I clean and fun guys!

Replies

• heathertaylorrr
    heathertaylorrr Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian for 10 years.
    Morning star is my favorite meat alternative brand.
    Here for weight loss :)
    From ohio.
  • HeliumIsNoble
    HeliumIsNoble Posts: 1,213 Member
    Options
    Veggie 30 years.
    From UK.
    Here for weight loss.
  • AliceDark
    AliceDark Posts: 3,886 Member
    Options
    Welcome everyone! We have a really cool vegetarian/vegan group here that you should check out: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/45-happy-herbivores
  • ay89k
    ay89k Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Recently became vegetarian and currently transitioning to veganism. I'm from the US and decided to lose weight once I got one lb from being overweight according to BMI. Nice to meet everyone! I haven't really filled out my profile yet since I just started 25 days ago.
  • Zalophus5
    Zalophus5 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sweet! thanks everyone for the replies!
    I have been mostly vegan for the past 4 years and strict vegetarian for the past 14. I am from Ecuador and also here for weight loss (I started with 10 kilos over my allegedly ideal weight -based on BMI- that I gained mostly because I love to cook, eat and be lazy XD ) Will definitelly check the group suggested by AliceDark. Good day to everyone!
  • eatforpeace
    eatforpeace Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been vegetarian for 13 years and near-vegan for three.
    I am the fattest veg-head anyone knows and it makes me crazy. Here to lose about 60 pounds.
  • Zalophus5
    Zalophus5 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am the fattest veg-head anyone knows and it makes me crazy. Here to lose about 60 pounds.

Loving your username. We are all in this together my friend, we gotta lose that extra weight!
  • KaroshiQueen
    KaroshiQueen Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Recently vegetarian, trying to go vegan eventually. I only have cheese once in a while. I don't miss meat at all. Learning to cook differently has been a slight challenge but I'm working on it. I have 100 lbs to lose so I'm here for overall health and weight loss.
  • Rhayemun
    Rhayemun Posts: 31 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Vegan for 5.5 years!! From Sin City. Went vegan for my health, dropped 84lbs and then hopped on the vegan junk food lifestyle about 6 months after losing all that weight URGH I gained back 55 of the 84 I had lost and now I'm back and MORE motivated than EVER before WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ADD MEEEEEEEEEEEE On a journey to lose 88lbs!

5'4"
    HW(2012):252
    LW(2013): 168
    CW:223
    GW: 135
  • Veganvibesss
    Veganvibesss Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Vegan for the animals, I've lost 61 pounds and have 10-15 more to go :)
    Add me fellow vegans and I'll add you back :)
  • queerpenix
    queerpenix Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian for nearly a year.
    Here for new friends, motivation, weight adjustment and muscle gain!
  • eatforpeace
    eatforpeace Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Zalophus5 wrote: »

Loving your username. We are all in this together my friend, we gotta lose that extra weight!

Thanks, Zalophus5! That's very kind. :)