Small Group Challenge!

Options
I'm going to try my hand at leading a challenge!

Here's the deal:

This is a small-group challenge. I'm looking for dedicated women (any ages) who want to compete for the next 9 weeks. That's all of August and all of September.

THE FIRST TEN LADIES TO RESPOND TO THIS THREAD will receive a private message from me with all the details. (Sorry to everyone else!)

How it works: I will message you each with the names of the other participants. Friend as many of them as possible and use them for support! The idea here is to form a close-knit group of women who both support and compete with each other.

Each week I will post a topic here. It will be called "Leading Ladies Competition - Week 1" (or 2 or 3, etc). The point of the thread is participation and support. I want to see you all on there daily or almost-daily!! There will be questions, links to helpful articles, discussion, and whatever strikes your fancy!

Another use of the thread will be RESULTS!! (The best part of weightloss, lol!) Each Sunday (starting July 31st!!) you will message me your weight. I'll keep track of them all in a spreadsheet and will post two winners each Monday: the person who lost the most that week and the person who has lost the most so far.

So, ladies, want to start a little friendly competition?? The first 10 to respond here will be in!

All the best,

Samantha

Replies