Looking to connect with other Plus Size women!

Options
Driaa20
Driaa20 Posts: 8 Member
edited July 2017 in Getting Started
Newbie here... 20years old 5'3 currently weighing around 265pounds. I've been super depressed for a long while now, eating and sleeping(Since my miscarriage over a year ago). I've gained almost 90pounds Now i want to take my life back from depression. I know I'm not alone, anyone in similar situations PLEASE ADD ME maybe we can motivate each other.... Anyone with an open diary PLEASE ADD ME Thanks!

Replies

• schellies
    schellies Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I know your feelings all too well. Im at a pretty big low right now and trying to climb out!
  • Tsmith87
    Tsmith87 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I will add!
  • csdmurr
    csdmurr Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I will also, feeling you. I'm plus size, have several serious health issue, will not give up, I want to be healthy too, suffer from mad depression also.
  • MamaJoJoB3
    MamaJoJoB3 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm here for friends and encouragement. I am 45 lbs down, and have 60 to go!
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    Young lady I commend you for realizing you need to change and reaching out for help. I am 47 years old and wish I had the foresight to do something differently 20 years ago. I suffered with depression for many years and did not realize it. I am older and wiser now and I decided to take control of my life. I still have bouts of depression but it does not overwhelm me.
    I have come a long way and I am not done. It takes courage and strength to decide to take care of yourself. God bless you. You can add me if you like. My diary is open.
  • queensamearh
    queensamearh Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I had add you , we all need a friend
  • Angied725
    Angied725 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear about your loss. I think we all have our ups and downs, and sometimes our downs can seem like they're impossible to climb out of.
    Seeing that you're on here means you have decided to take charge and get your life back.
    You are correct, there are many of us who have similar struggles and the same goals as you.
    You can do it, stay strong and remind yourself that you're the queen of your own life, you make the decisions and you have the power and capability to choose your own destination! ;)
  • Sfjillyjoy
    Sfjillyjoy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I will add you we all need friends, I'm 39 5'5 and at 265 so lots to lose so looking to connect:)
  • lonzosmom1989
    lonzosmom1989 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 45 5.5 and 225 down from 240 started July 4th thanks for the add