New!

Hello! I'm using my FitnessPal to lose weight and to maintain a better lifestyle. I'm a vegetarian and after watching " What the Health", I'm aiming to become a vegan! I look forward to many great, supportive and motivational conversations

Replies

• Alpha1Godess
    Alpha1Godess Posts: 47 Member
    Welcome! I just watched that too. Very, very disturbing.
  • lonzosmom1989
    lonzosmom1989 Posts: 7 Member
    Hi I heard about that movie but haven't watched it yet. I'm doing the VLC down 15 lbs in a month. Good luck on your journey
  • LydiannArbor
    LydiannArbor Posts: 3 Member
    Wow! Congrats Lonzosmom on your 15lbs. That's awesome!
  • LaurieB0310
    LaurieB0310 Posts: 8 Member
    JUST watched that. I was just considering going Keto but doc says no and after seeing this I just put the brakes on. Any good resources any of you can recommend for aspiring vegetarians?
  • jewol
    jewol Posts: 74 Member
    >>I'm a vegetarian and after watching " What the Health", I'm aiming to become a vegan!<<

I watched that documentary on Netflix in early July while recovering from what I believe to have been food poisoning. The documentary was both eye-opening and inspiring. I became vegan overnight and already have have experienced benefits as a result (including the loss of 11 pounds with virtually no exercise). I say I became vegan, but not quite. (I still am looking for alternatives to margarine, honey, and mayo sandwich spread.)

I would welcome vegan and aspiring vegan MFP friends willing to offer advice and mutual support!