WATER CHALLENGE

Options
dbtacher
dbtacher Posts: 1 Member
edited July 2017 in Challenges
I just started using MyFitnessPal yesterday and so far I like it a lot. I don't know about you but drinking water has always been very challenging for me. I know that if I increase my water intake it will help shed some of my unwanted weight faster. My challenge will be to drink 4 16oz water bottles each day for one week. This might sound easy for most, but it's surely a challenge for me. Who wants to join me???

Replies

• trackercasey76
    trackercasey76 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I usually do around 2 gallons a day along with about 30oz of coffee, I get my exercise running to the bathroom! Seriously though good luck 64OZ per day should not be tough to maintain.
  • anneshields001
    anneshields001 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Water is tough for me too. Let's do this!
  • anneshields001
    Options
    Sunday 80 oz
    Monday 72 oz

Are we counting just water or other no/low cal drinks?
  • lisab1969
    lisab1969 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • Tolamarie
    Tolamarie Posts: 4,965 Member
    Options
    I need a boost to drink water. I'll do my best!
  • meradysmith
    meradysmith Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I will also join you!
  • MonicaGartner12
    MonicaGartner12 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I have a hard time drinking just water. I drink a lot of plain iced green tea without any but water is always hard for me also.
  • anneshields001
    Options
    I've found that if I have a glass shortly after getting up it seems it makes drinking during the rest of the day easier. Anyone else have this experience?
  • prettyeyes931
    prettyeyes931 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • RaynaRae
    RaynaRae Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have such a hard time drinking water. I like flavored drinks and pop. I need to cut those out. Count me in, we can all do this! :):):smile:
  • Tolamarie
    Options
    I need to step it up. 32 oz yesterday of water and today.
  • bethsem
    bethsem Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    August 1-32 oz
    August 3-40 oz
    Goal is a gallon a day
  • Tolamarie
    Options
    32 oz
  • anneshields001
    Options
    Struggling....
  • Yemostica
    Yemostica Posts: 37 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Am in too. I normally can go for a week without drinking anything. My goal is to do 64oz/day. Wishing everyone, good luck. Don't give up. We can do it
  • Tolamarie
    Options
    I can't seem to drink more than 32 oz of water each day. That's better than I was doing though, so the challenge is motivating me.
  • Rockeydog123
    Rockeydog123 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need the kick in the butt to drink my water
  • bossyfairy
    bossyfairy Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Ivstruggle with this as well. In the last week I've started making my own flavoured water as it tastes so much better than just tap stuff (and I can't be wasting money on buying bottles of it either). It definitely helps me drink more. I love lemon water so instead of putting in lemon I've tried different stuff..... So far I have experimented with raspberry, strawberry, blueberry (that one didn't work - didn't taste of anything), cucumber, mint, cucumber and mint, strawberry and raspberry, strawberry cucumber and mint (just missing the Pimms and lemonade unfortunately). Blackberry season is nearly here in the U.K. So I'll be having that as well. If you make it with boiling water then let it cool you only need a couple of bits of fruit in. It's definitely helping me drink more,
  • MarcA1218
    MarcA1218 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    If not too late I'd like to join this challenge too- I need to drink more (water) myself lol
  • sosteach
    sosteach Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Try waterminder