Options
    One Piece
    Cherry Greek yogurt
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    Xena_U2 wrote: »
    HyeKarma wrote: »
    Just got back from checking my po box mail, and getting some coffee, early.
    As I drove down the street I noticed a person laying on the sidewalk. I pulled over quick, grabbed my ph, ran up to the person. It was a lady laying there. I called 911 immediately. Face planted on sidewalk, blood on her face, her hands, urinated on herself. Plastic cup also on sidewalk.
    The ambulance was there in 2 minutes. She could say her name, and how old she was. Here comes 3 other people. One of them knew her. Said they were family. Stated her medical issues. He went and got her medical cards. And they took her to the hospital, without sirens on. She has the same first name as mine. And close to my age.
    When I pulled up to get my coffee, and they asked me about my day so far, who'd think by 6:45 am, it would have been this action packed.
    I insisted that I pay for my coffee. They insisted that it was on the house.

That was heroic of you to help her , I hope she will be ok

hdrcrdhhprbl.gif

I hope she will be ok too. And thank you. I think anyone would have pulled over and called 911 to help. It's not a hard thing, except for it puts you in panic mode, and gets your heart pumping. She wasn't just a drunk person. Did not look as comfy cozy as mr motorsheens guy in his picture. And I did not take a picture of her.
    I didn't think to do that, I was busy talking to, and answering 911's questions.
  • patrick_star_trek
    patrick_star_trek Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Putting together my new flurgenslakt from ikea.

Flagging for language
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

Flagging for language

Flagging for language

Hygenklarp you

:joy:
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    Xena_U2 wrote: »
    Just got back from checking my po box mail, and getting some coffee, early.
    As I drove down the street I noticed a person laying on the sidewalk. I pulled over quick, grabbed my ph, ran up to the person. It was a lady laying there. I called 911 immediately. Face planted on sidewalk, blood on her face, her hands, urinated on herself. Plastic cup also on sidewalk.
    The ambulance was there in 2 minutes. She could say her name, and how old she was. Here comes 3 other people. One of them knew her. Said they were family. Stated her medical issues. He went and got her medical cards. And they took her to the hospital, without sirens on. She has the same first name as mine. And close to my age.
    When I pulled up to get my coffee, and they asked me about my day so far, who'd think by 6:45 am, it would have been this action packed.
    I insisted that I pay for my coffee. They insisted that it was on the house.

That was heroic of you to help her , I hope she will be ok

hdrcrdhhprbl.gif

I hope she will be ok too. And thank you. I think anyone would have pulled over and called 911 to help. It's not a hard thing, except for it puts you in panic mode, and gets your heart pumping. She wasn't just a drunk person. Did not look as comfy cozy as mr motorsheens guy in his picture. And I did not take a picture of her.
    I didn't think to do that, I was busy talking to, and answering 911's questions.

Sad to say, I don't think most people would have stopped to help a stranger. That was very kind of you to do so. <3

Thank you. It wasn't a hard thing to do, and I'm not a snowflake, or special for doing that. And I'm just one of a million people who would have done the same thing. I don't think you would just drive by and see my sister or mother on the sidewalk, in the same condition, and keep driving. I think you would pull over and call 911. That's easy. Now, ask me not to eat your last piece of chocolate. That's hard. When you go to sleep at night, I'm not the person eating the rest of your chocolate. :D
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    Music
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    Sitting in bed drinking a coffee, reading posts..
    Ahhh I love Sunday mornings..it's also treat day :p woohoo
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    zcxqci3qmmzb.jpg
    Geeking out on HP...
    The Elder Wand, with Voldemort and Bellatrix wand in the background!
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Watching van helsing on Netflix
  • sunflowerhippi
    sunflowerhippi Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    plotting my 2018 Spartan schedual
  • last1youlove
    last1youlove Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Taking a bubble bath lol