Any Yogis?

Options
Just looking for fellow yogis on here trying to lose weight like me. I'm a yoga teacher and just had baby number three 8 weeks ago via csection. I'm down 30 pounds looking to lose 36 more. Last week I was finally cleared by my doctor to start practicing yoga again. Feel free to add me!

Replies

• DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    I have some yoga videos and try to do one a few times per week, usually 20-30 min of varying difficulties.
  • brockhampton
    brockhampton Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    nice dancer pose in your pic!

i wouldn't call myself a yogi but i like doing yoga because it makes me feel good and i practice hatha or a hatha-vinyasa combo depending on how i feel pretty much daily. i don't do ashtanga because i can't tap into the pranayama i want when i do.

added you (:
  • czmiles926
    czmiles926 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I do yoga too:)
  • heatherjdc
    heatherjdc Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm a trainee yoga teacher and mum to three of the coolest little dudes on the planet! :)
  • Fit4Life5100
    Fit4Life5100 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'd be a rookie to YOGA but have been wanting to try. Once I'm cleared from foot injury I will start! How could we enter that into "exercise" on this app?
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    Yoga is in the database under cardiovascular when you add exercise.
  • chantal626
    chantal626 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I started doing yoga about three weeks ago. I'm very overweight and it is difficult especially with a major knee surgery less than a year ago but I love how it makes me feel! Been going 2-3 times a week and slowly getting better...especially with the help of a cushy knee pad that goes over my mat lol