Weekly exercise chart?

Options
So i was really good about working out daily before we moved last year and with our move away from home and then back a year later there was a lot of stress and some depression so i wasn't doing that good, but now we are back home and i am ready to get back to doing a good job again but i can't seem to motivate myself to work out, i have been doing good as far as eating but not exercising so today i decided to make a weekly exercise chart where i plan to write out my exercise for each day, i found i do better with things when i have them written down lol. I have 2 young daughters and so i do all my working out at home, i don't have the time,money or babysitter for a gym membership so i do it all here.

Here is what i have to work with at home:
Stroller(walks with the girls)
Stationary bike
Workout Ball
2 15lb. Weights
Pilates 30min. video

So i just need some ideas of some workouts i can do, i figured i would either go for a walk or use the bike every other day and on the other days do some sort of strength training using my other resources. I don't want to do just the video on those days so i thought maybe 1-2x a week i could just do the video but on the other days i need some good exercises i can do with the weights and ball that will fill that days exercise slot. Any advise?

Thank You.

Replies

• alz139
    alz139 Posts: 36
    Options
    Have you tried youtube for ideas? There's loads of videos showing exercises and or full workouts!
  • margieward82
    margieward82 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I would go pick up a fitness magazine, like Shape or Oxygen. They have good condense workouts and will give you a plan for the week. They often gear these towards the at-home-worker-outer :) And often only take 30-60 minutes. Then you could do it while the babies nap, I have to workout while my baby naps too.
  • JsGordita
    JsGordita Posts: 70
    Options
    alz139-I haven't, i never even thought of that(not a big youtube watcher lol) I will have to try that.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    try exercisetv.com for workouts and tips on healthy eating and exercise also if you belong to netflix they have workout videos.......Good luck sounds like a great plan
  • JsGordita
    JsGordita Posts: 70
    Options
    margieward82- Thanks, i try to get mine in at nap time too :)
  • leena1
    leena1 Posts: 3
    Options
    Try Zumba... it really moves you and burns calories big time