30 pounds to lose :)

Options
my goal is 30 pounds. I started a while back made it 3/4 of the way, then went all the way back to the beginning. So I have a 30 pound main goal. And mini 7 pound goals to increase motivation by hitting goals. Do any of you who have the same goal add me :) more motivation will help increase success!!!!

Replies

• Twins2007
    Twins2007 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I am IN!

I have 38 pounds to go...

I'll friend request you :)

Elissa
  • Shabawan
    Shabawan Posts: 37
    Options
    me tooooo ..i am only eating 1200 calories a day.
  • Robscofle
    Robscofle Posts: 40
    Options
    Hi

My goal is to lose 42 lbs (3 stones), aiming to lose 1-2 lbs/week for the next 21-42 weeks. I gained a lot of weight since I became a dad 13 months ago to my fantastic little boy, Alistair. If I don't do something now, I'm going to continue getting fatter...I would be happy to give you any support I can. "Friend" me!
  • sumjoy
    sumjoy Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm trying for 30 pounds, too!
  • Lucy_Alice
    Lucy_Alice Posts: 29
    Options
    I have around 30 lbs to lose (from starting weight) to get to my goal of 112 lbs. I also have half-stone or 7lb mini goals.
    I'll friend request you (: we'll do it.
  • lindsey_mickeyd
    lindsey_mickeyd Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    My total weight loss goal is 55 and I've lost about 11 of that! So I've got about 44 to go!!! I'll friend request you! I'm always looking for more supportive friends as well! ^_^
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I have the same story...Lost almost all the first 30lbs I wanted to lose...gained it back plus some, now I have mini goals to lose 30-40lbs...WE CAN DO IT!!!:happy:
  • ashleysurber12
    Options
    Asome guys! I'm a mom so I've learned things are easier with others help!! So let's do this!!
  • ammient3
    ammient3 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! I'm aiming for I think between 30-35 pounds, I want back in my old clothes:( Will be happy to be a supporter!! Friend request sent!! Ammie
  • marinaroa1
    marinaroa1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have the same goal :) I want to lose between 20- 30 pounds. goodluck!