• Ketolover71
    Ketolover71 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Friend request me!
  • BarneyRubbleMD
    BarneyRubbleMD Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    My diary is public.

I'm an insulin-dependent diabetic that eats 4 meals/day with each meal separated in time by 3 hours (as closely as possible) & typically eat at 9am, noon, 3pm & 6pm. I have been logging "everything" (food, fluids, insulin dosages, other diabetes medications, blood sugar measurements at each meal as well as upon wakening and at bedtime, & logging meal times) since May 22, 2017 and just foods & fluids back a little further (to May 8th). This allows me to look back over my prior meals to better adjust my meal-time insulin dosages for my future meals to keep my blood sugars under better control.

I aim for around 2100-2300 calories/day with carbs & protein at 30% of calories (each) and fats at 40% of calories & have lost 76 pounds since 1/1/2017.
  • MikeEsko
    MikeEsko Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Im adding. I also took a picture of my shopping trip today so you should be able to see it.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,503 Member
    Options
    Lol, mine is open. I don't suggest you try to eat like I do though.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends. I am eating to maintain and potentially gain a little weight however. I eat a lot of healthy food but don't eat 'clean'. I am on between 2000 and 2700 calories a day. My choices can tend to be a little repetitive. But feel free to add me.
  • boredloser
    boredloser Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Mines is open, I'm not super healthy but just limit my calorie intake. My diary can be a bit of a riot sometimes due to working nightshifts often. >_<
  • sczoo26
    sczoo26 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to all my friends :smile:
  • fuzzylop72
    fuzzylop72 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Mine is public, but I tend to eat the same sort of things day in and day out until I get sick of them.
  • stvmrtn
    stvmrtn Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. Today is day one for me so it won't be the best looking one for the near future, but it's open!
  • KellieLou84
    KellieLou84 Posts: 37 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Mine is public, feel free to add me, restarting today xx
  • cheryldragun
    cheryldragun Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Mine is also public. I have send you a friend request ☺