I'm back and I'm serious again and I need Fitness pals !!!

This app really helped me lose and maintain my weight... After I stopped using it I gained half of my weight that I lost in two years..... So please ppl don't give up !!! Until your lifestyle is changed permanently !!

I started my first office job few months ago and I gained like 15 lb... All I do is sit all day and I still have extremely low energy and I walk slow and stuff now..

I wanna get back into my healthy lifestyle because it will only get harder for me as I get older and lazier and busier....

Anyways if you use this app every day add me !!!!

Thanks

Replies

• CallaLilyNess
    CallaLilyNess Posts: 32 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm always looking for mfp friends. This journey is hard. I've been on it most of my adult life, losing it all and then gaining it back. It really is a lifestyle change, not a diet.
  • deege76
    deege76 Posts: 43 Member
    Hi I am on the same boat. But not only do I have a desk job which has me sitting all day I moved 8 months ago. The commute with the kids does not give me time to go to the gym in the morning and i find it almost impossible to go in the evening with the kids activities. I've gained 20 lbs. We could all use some motivation.
  • imeuge
    imeuge Posts: 29 Member
    I've been using MFP daily for over 250 days now and I've lost about 10kg in a year through a combination of exercise and close calorie control . Everyone can add me and i'll accept - you're here so you've already made the first step in becoming healthier!

You are better today then you were yesterday.
  • vanotts
    vanotts Posts: 3 Member
    I need accountability. Weight is slowly packing on:(
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    You need to cut only 100 calories a day to lose 10 lbs per year! That's how I gained, 5-10 lbs per year, just small indulgences for many many years. Fortunately, it's all GONE now and I plan to keep it that way. It took 60 years, but I think (hope) I finally have this figured out.
  • BrettWithPKU
    BrettWithPKU Posts: 575 Member
    My highest (about 4 years ago) was 293. I've been as low as 237 but today find myself exactly in the middle: 265.

I'm a desk jockey too. But I'm experimenting with a standing desk. It encourages movement, and I think it will prove much better than sitting. I'd recommend lobbying at your place of business for a standing desk.

Also, I find I'm most successful when I keep busy with something. I'm juggling so many hobbies right now.
    But that's the key: learn what makes you successful, and make sure you do those things.

Add me if you like.