Help me figure out the exercise i just did!

Options
ChantalGG
ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
I just did Beach body's Brazil Butt lift Tight and High. it is 35 minutes of using resistance bands on your legs with small movements. There is a bit of cardio at first and then you hit the floor and use the bands to do side leg lifts and then you put on ankle weights and go on all fours and do more leg lifts. So how do i log that in?

Replies

• merebear
    merebear Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I would just try "aerobics, 35 minutes"
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    if it exists in the database, boot camp?
  • scriehl
    scriehl Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You might have to invest in a heart rate monitor. Most of them show calories burned. I have been having this same problem. I need one too! :smile:
  • morrowsarah
    morrowsarah Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I did the same workout the other day. I wasn't sure how to log it either. I logged it as aerobics high intensity. I think its pretty accurate as far as calories burned goes. Some of the other people in the class had hrm and my calories burned on MFP was close to what they burned.
  • CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    HRM is def. the way to go on this. BUT, if you cant get one, I would log it as Aerobics
  • ChantalGG
    Options
    I dont think i burned much it was mostly muscle toning exercises. Some of it was similar to pilates.
  • gryfin
    gryfin Posts: 10 Member
    Options
  • LovingMe19
    LovingMe19 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Aerobics
  • Kamille84
    Kamille84 Posts: 32
    Options
    Sounds more like strength training to me.
  • ChantalGG
    Options
    I logged it in as 25 minutes of pilates and 10 of aerobics. it is a great workout i am going to be so sore tomorrow. I was sore today from doing ripped in 30 yesterday.