Trying again, 140lbs to go. Looking for help keeping motivated.

Options
Hello all. I've been a member for quite a while, but never really participated in the community. I've fallen off the wagon more times than I can count and I figured having more friends here might help keep me on track. So, if you need to lose a lot like me, or have lost a lot, or are just generally a positive person, feel free to add me or let me know if I should add you.

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,203 MFP Moderator
    Options
    You've got this! :flowerforyou:
  • melanie_005
    melanie_005 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You can add me!!
  • MidModJenn
    MidModJenn Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Go Brian go! Feel free to add me, just started my own journey towards 120 lbs down a few weeks ago. We got this!
  • grannysladybug2016
    Options
    New to the community and looking for help along the way please add me . We got this!!!!!!
  • jkwilli21
    jkwilli21 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I need to lose 80-100 lbs and I can stay on a "diet" or "life style change" as long as I don't get a craving for sugar. I'd love to help support you through your journey and mine!
  • awildwomanatheart
    awildwomanatheart Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Right there with ya. I've got by last weigh in, 111lbs more to go. Just keep going, keep doing. You'll get there! Feel free to add me. Wishing you all the best.
  • stvmrtn
    stvmrtn Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey Brian! Have over 200 pounds to lose and would love to cheer all of you wonderful people on!
  • smileybru8298
    smileybru8298 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Brian. I've lost 30 and have another 40 to go. You can add me.
  • larryc251
    larryc251 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    You can do it man, feel free to add me! I've lost almost 100 lbs so far and want to lose another 45-50 lbs