Any Keto-ers Here?

Options
hnickell93
hnickell93 Posts: 7 Member
Does anybody here do keto? I could also use other friends who track their goals, it's nice to have some accountability partners!

Replies

• jlval1989
    jlval1989 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Yeah, plenty of us floating about!
    I'm very new to it, but so far, so good.
  • shkehoe
    shkehoe Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    We do! Have you changed your goals to reflect keto amounts specific to you?
  • AlexisElexis
    AlexisElexis Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just started keto Friday! Would love some friends and some help wrapping my head around this
  • HealthyHappyLauraLee
    Options
    I'm starting keto tomorrow. Just setting up fitness pal today. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • blackrose157
    blackrose157 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I don't know what I'm doing trying to start it figure I'll let this tell me,
  • dannyeburke
    dannyeburke Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've been doing keto for about 3 months now. I'm not a pro, but if anyone has questions, needs support, or wants to chat about keto, I'll be happy to help!
  • Mfr1tts
    Mfr1tts Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes... I'm almost 3 weeks in
  • Candy0516
    Candy0516 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I do it
  • Deanner03
    Deanner03 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I started about a week ago. I set my macro goals to 70% fat, 25% protein, and 5% carbohydrate. I'm losing, and I'm not hungry. Honestly, it still ends up being lower calorie (CICO is the only way to do it), but I'm not hungry all the time like I was eating higher percentages of my calories from carbs.
  • skankamaggot
    skankamaggot Posts: 146 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I did lazy keto previously for 2 years and lost 60lbs, started eating carbs again and gained 40lbs back. I recommitted 2 months ago and I'm down about 20lbs so far. My diary is open and I log daily if anyone wants to add me :)
  • mlawson7772013
    mlawson7772013 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    We are just getting started with keto. It is nice to see some other keto friends on here. Feel free to add me! I don't know everything, but I'm committed to trying.
  • JustSandraD
    JustSandraD Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me! Feel free to add me everyone!
  • Eliniita
    Eliniita Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I do for the most part... I did have a twinkie today. :D
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Add me to the group! I've only lost three pounds, but I've lost inches and all the bloat. Best of all, my digestive issues are gone! I struggled at first with intense cravings, but after three weeks I can honestly say I have no cravings and my energy is high. Good luck, you can do this!!

PS: I joined a Facebook group called something like "the low carb keto life group", the members thete post recipes and offer support.
  • klenz525
    klenz525 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I've been keto for two weeks and I am loving it! I'd love to have some keto friends.. add me :smile:
  • Two2Love
    Two2Love Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm a week in and despite a harsh electrolyte crash today, I'm loving it!
  • jlval1989
    jlval1989 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Deanner03 wrote: »
    I started about a week ago. I set my macro goals to 70% fat, 25% protein, and 5% carbohydrate. I'm losing, and I'm not hungry. Honestly, it still ends up being lower calorie (CICO is the only way to do it), but I'm not hungry all the time like I was eating higher percentages of my calories from carbs.

Same macro goals here - and yeah. Between CICO and a keto diet, I always feel full as well as losing weight.
  • rockband73
    rockband73 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Keto eater here, been doing it for about a month now, feel free to add me, my diary is open to friends :)